Page 118 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry that so many people didn't end up with the piggy the only reason I got him is because I had the lower level challenges to complete. I definitely think they should give more time because of the bug with the neighbour requests! If it makes anyone feel better, I haven't received anything of actual value from my pig yet...truffles, bacon, water etc...pretty lame after so much work.

New Resident
    no offense S8 but I think you really messed this one up and might have frustrated too many people. As I mentioned in a previous memo, I did something I'd never done before and bought the special package (magic fruit & nuggets) just to try and finish a stage. Unfortunately, although I thought I had more time, it glitched and I had to force quit and reopen. When I did and the purchase went through I now had just under 3 days and although on day 1 and 2 I easily got the 20 testimonials, because it was just under 3 days I could never register the final 10 testimonials. I knew they were there because my friends mentioned it on my board and they were over 20 hit my site but the 20/day screwed me nd I couldn't finish stage 5. As someone else said above I feel dumb for wasting the time, money and inventory just to get nothing. You guys might have made lots of $$ on this because it was so hard, but you ticked off a lot of players and based on the threads, they might not come back. The least you could have done is given people the extra time because of the Android issue or done the graduated gem payoff. - this was was glitchy and not well planned out. sorry, I'll keep on playing but I'm not sure I'll be as devoted.

Rhino Keeper
    On the other hand that dratted little piggy has give me nothing ..the black box comes up every time.

I play 3 accounts on castle story. My main account had enough resources so I'm just waiting on testimonials to finish the even on that account. I have 1 day and 12 hours on my other account but not enough resources to move forward. I have been on chapter 4 for both of those accounts for over 3 days and the 6th goal hasn't started. I thought that after 2 days the next goal would start. I don't have gens on my two other accounts to skip the goals to get ahead so I have been patiently waiting for the goal to expire and the new goals to start but that is not happening. Please help! I have tried force closing, restarting the devices but nothing is happening. What can I do if it's been over 3 days and my new goals aren't available fir me to start?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mixedfibers759 View Post
    I play 3 accounts on castle story. My main account had enough resources so I'm just waiting on testimonials to finish the even on that account. I have 1 day and 12 hours on my other account but not enough resources to move forward. I have been on chapter 4 for both of those accounts for over 3 days and the 6th goal hasn't started. I thought that after 2 days the next goal would start. I don't have gens on my two other accounts to skip the goals to get ahead so I have been patiently waiting for the goal to expire and the new goals to start but that is not happening. Please help! I have tried force closing, restarting the devices but nothing is happening. What can I do if it's been over 3 days and my new goals aren't available fir me to start?
    Read the first page carefully under tips for event. You won't get the new goals unless you finish the goal you are on.

Host(ess)
    Well that was a waste of time and gems.

I went ahead and threw away 150 hard earned gems on the gold nuggets, thinking that they wouldn't give us so little time for neighbor requests if they were still broken, and I only had 8 nuggets. I needed 9 more testimonials as of this morning, and ended the quest today needing only two more. Turns out most of my friends never even saw the requests. What a waste of time, effort and gems. I'll never participate in a timed event again. It's just a glorified gem trap.

Host(ess)
    Whoa. I had no idea about this event. I am level 43 Android user and this event never came to me. Bummed, sort of. What happened?

I read the first page carefully. It said that the new goal will start if you do not finish a goal in 2 days.

Executive Chef
    Guess I'm lucky to have finished without using gems on my main account. But it seems odd that I got 22 requests filled per day but hardly received any requests from nbrs. And these came in at different times in the day but saying they were many hours old although I check regularly.

My spare accounts didn'tget the piggy because of lack of coins and nuggets.

Fashion Designer
    No way to finish them with the high level requirements even though I started playing when the game was new. And now to buy it I would have that 1,000 gems. Wow. No thanks! What a waste of supplies.