Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity1404 View Post
    Thanks. I only need one nugget but stil need about 18 magic fruit...
    Have you been chopping rock outcroppings & dark cave formations? Not a sure thing but worth it to keep chopping if you can.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-17-15 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I was short 8 gold nuggets and after chopping between 150-200 rock crop pings I got 8 gold nuggets in 7 days. I got 3 one day skipped 2 days got one From a mine and 2 from rocks, then the next day I got one from rocks, the big rocks worked for me, tried the little ones nothing. I let my neighbors know I wouldn't have hearts but the were cheering me on for nuggets. It is doable just focus on rocks you will get there
    I have not had your success rate, but have found 2 nuggets in rocks today, so I now have a little glimmer of hope. Still short 3. It took me 300-400 rock chops or so to find the 2. Have used alicorns and 4 of those 50 energy crates so far to get energy. Found both in outcroppings, none in iron rocks. Iron rocks were better for nuggets another time I needed nuggets a long time ago, but this time I'm getting absolutely nothing from them. I've chopped at least 80-90 complete iron rocks over the last few days with zero results. Seems like the outcroppings is a better shot, for me anyway. Will keep chopping as energy permits - running out of my energy crates and such. If I don't get it, I don't get it. Not gonna use gems (mainly because I don't have them!) But it does seems like it may be possible after all.

Executive Chef
    I am a few prime cuts short. Where do I find them?

It's ok, just looked up the hub and found the answer. Please ignore post.
    Last edited by belbar22; 09-17-15 at 03:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Just got a magic fruit from the faerie respite. Don't recall ever getting one from there before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am a few prime cuts short. Where do I find them?

It's ok, just looked up the hub and found the answer. Please ignore post.
    cows, sheep, stables and maybe somewhere i forgot
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    cows, sheep, stables and maybe somewhere i forgot
    I'm not so sure about stables but the bandits adventure also has a possibility to drop prime cuts. Possibly the pergola, also.
    Black sheep guarantees a prime cut.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I have not had your success rate, but have found 2 nuggets in rocks today, so I now have a little glimmer of hope. Still short 3. It took me 300-400 rock chops or so to find the 2. Have used alicorns and 4 of those 50 energy crates so far to get energy. Found both in outcroppings, none in iron rocks. Iron rocks were better for nuggets another time I needed nuggets a long time ago, but this time I'm getting absolutely nothing from them. I've chopped at least 80-90 complete iron rocks over the last few days with zero results. Seems like the outcroppings is a better shot, for me anyway. Will keep chopping as energy permits - running out of my energy crates and such. If I don't get it, I don't get it. Not gonna use gems (mainly because I don't have them!) But it does seems like it may be possible after all.
    I meant at least 150 rocks. Yes I only got them from the rock cropping rocks. None of the other rocks worked. I wish I would of never tried them. I'm still chopping and have 2 extra now. I didn't have any extra energy but my wedding alicorn and horse. I did do my mines. It takes time. I didn't think I would get there and I am in the same position I don't have the gems. Hang in there and keep chopping. Again the only rocks that worked for me were the 2200 coin rocks.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 09-17-15 at 05:14 PM.

You have to be kidding me. After 5 days of chopping rocks in my main game I finally got my 15th gold part way through a large rock - then my rock reset to no chops and took my nugget. Chopped another 10 rocks - no more gold. I know it was a glitch, but now I still need one more gold.

Rhino Keeper
    An additional Sir Hamlet drop: Living wood

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstormmom View Post
    You have to be kidding me. After 5 days of chopping rocks in my main game I finally got my 15th gold part way through a large rock - then my rock reset to no chops and took my nugget. Chopped another 10 rocks - no more gold. I know it was a glitch, but now I still need one more gold.
    You probably already realized it, but that sucks.