Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Has anyone seen Sir Pigglesworth? Any ideas where he might be? Maybe he's frightened? Let's do everything we can to comfort him! Even pigs could use a nice, warm welcome! That will help him settle into his new home, I think!

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.4 on iOS, will be live starting 9/10 @ 1pm and everyone will have 11 days to complete the event once they activate the event.==]

Spoiler: show
    Alright, guys, I admit it - I've been playing a game with you all! I'm going to start including the answers to my games in these spoiler tags. Check the spoiler only if you want the answer to the game! Today's answer is: HAMLET

Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-23-15 at 03:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Pigglesworth's Event - optional time event. Grand Prize is Sir Hamlet!
    prepared by SpiritWind

From Pika:
    Please make sure you have updated to iOS 1.4 to see this event.
    Players level 15+ can access this event. Some requirements may differ for lower level players-PS

Tips for event:
    Golden nuggets Found: Sparkling mine, Deep mine or by mining rocks, feral lands adventure, troll vault, dark cave formations (rare)

Ornate Beam - craft: 6 hours - 2 royal beam, 15 living wood, 10,000 coins
    You can also get them by the ornate trade in exchange (does use precious trade tickets though) and Desert Sands adventure (not a guaranteed drop, but it's quite often).

Magic fruit Found: Magic fruit tree, magic garden -
    tip: if you are a couple short, you can 'give' what you have to the goal and purchase the remainder through the exchange. You can only buy 3 in the exchange as then you would have enough to actually do the trade. DO NOT DO THE TRADE! It's just a way of purchasing magic fruit with gems cheaper than through the goal.

If you finish the chapter early (before 2 days) you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.

If you take longer than 2 days to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.

Chapter 1 did have a shorter lead time, but now it's all 2 days.

LINK TO THE 'ADD ME' THREAD: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...September-2015

the gem skip cost does not change if you give some items to it. Eg, it cost 150 gems to skip that goal for 15 nuggets. If you give any nuggets, it will still cost 150 gems for the remainder. The price does not decrease if you give any items.

Chapter 1
    1. Collect from 40 animals [skip 40 gems]
    2. Plant and harvest 40 corn [skip 40 gems]
    3. Collect from any 40 flowers and tend any trees (including watering) [skip 40 gems]
    Reward is Sir Pigglesworth's Pen. Size 1x1. Collection time 8 hours.
    Drops: Fertilizer

Chapter 2
    1. Collect from 50 building of those in the community/neighbours [skip 50 gems]
    2. Collect from 80 Buildings of your own [skip 160 gems]
    3. Pay 500,000 damages. [lower level players is 100,000 damages] [skip 50 gems]
    Reward: Sir Pigglesworth's Toy. drop wool

Chapter 3
    1. Harvest 40 strawberries [skip 40 gems]
    2. Collect from 40 mushrooms, flowers and trees [skip 40 gems]
    3. Give 10 ornate beams [skip 100 gems] [lower level players is 10 fancy beams, skip of 30 gems]
    Reward: Sir Pigglesworth Trough. 8 hour collection time. Drops apples, water, golden apples

Chapter 4
    1. Clear 6 trees [skip 60 gems] Note: any tree counts, even valentine ones, dead trees count, blythewood trees do as well. The tree need only have 1 chop left for it to count.
    2. Clear 20 debris [skip 40 gems] (plant in a log, ferns, patch of grass and old logs. Be mindful if you are still on the glimmer rock fortune not to clear an old log for this goal.)
    3. Clear 3 rock outcroppings [skip 60 gems] (Other rock piles do not work...)
    Reward: 10,000 coin, 20 gems

* the Glimmer Rock fortune is where you chop old logs for glimmer bits. If you clear the log the fortune ends. That's why I put a warning. For the debris goal I'm choosing patches of grass as they are 1 chop.... SW
    LINK TO FORTUNE TENT - LIST OF FORTUNES

Chapter 5
    1. Give 15 gold nuggets [skip 150 gems] nuggets are 80 gems each in the exchange
    2. Give 45 magic fruit [skip 450 gems] (Note: the greenhouse craft can also drop magic fruit - Grow Faeriebulb Seeds - 4 hours - 3 faeriebulb seeds, 10 water, 5 fertilizer. Drop rate seems to be about every 4 goes. Living wood also drops about the same) READ tips in top section.
    3. Give 70 prime cuts [skip 350 gems]
    4. Gather 50 written testimonials from neighbours (request from neighbours) [skip 200 gems]
    Reward: a Truffle Trove. 24 hour collection. Drops truffles

Chapter 6
    1. Visit 3 farmhouses [skip 15 gems]
    2. Visit 3 jewellers [skip 15 gems]
    3. Visit 2 Marketplaces [skip 50 gems] (you might want to consider have all of these buildings on your board, ie build if you need another jeweller or marketplace)
    Reward: Sir Hamlet

(Sounds like Sir Hamlet may be a replica of Sir Pigglesworth's drops... SW)

Sir Hamlet
    Found: reward from goal Sir Pigglesworth's limited timed event
    Drops: Truffle, bacon, sugar, water, orange, lemon, apple, sap, glimmerdust, enchanted beam, stone block, jewels, earth wisp, wooden beam, pasta, longsword, 5 gems, adamant,
    Collection time: 2 hours
    Size: 1x1

Sir Pigglesworth's Pen
    Info: Sir Pigglesworth's very own home, that's far, farrr, away from the Baron!
    Drops: fertilizer
    Collection time: 8 hours

Sir Pigglesworth's Toy
    Drops: wool

Sir Pigglesworth Trough
    Drops: apple, golden apple, water

Truffle Trove
    Info: A trove full of truffles!
    Drops: truffle
    Collection time: 24 hours

Photos from Annie - thanks heaps!

Chapter 2
    Attachment 23651
    Attachment 23652
    Attachment 23653

Chapter 3
    Attachment 23665
    Attachment 23666

Chapter 4
    Attachment 23668
    Attachment 23669
    Attachment 23670
    Attachment 23671

Chapter 5
    Attachment 23672
    Attachment 23673
    Attachment 23674
    Attachment 23675

Chapter 6
    Attachment 23749
    Attachment 23750
    Attachment 23751

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 09:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Faerie flowerbeds work too, in next goal.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    ??? What does that mean, fairy flower bed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Faerie flowerbeds work too, in next goal.
    Yep, as do multi-colored hedges.

Fashion Designer
    no goal yet.. what do we need to get it?
    i have the latest version, updated today
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Is this a non-android update? I have nothing (and no gem movies or whatever you guys were talking about!) : ) And I updated the game today, force-closed, etc.

Executive Chef
    Animal -> corn-> flowers?

Executive Chef
    Lol, Chapter 2 starts in 10 hours? Unlock for 18 gems, lol!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I have a question. I have the possibility to start the questline now or later. How much later is possible? I go on holidays on Saturday and would miss 8 of the 11 days. Can I wait till Sept 21 to start it and still have 11 days to finish? That would be soo cool.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast