Page 80 of 126 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyjae View Post
    Anyone else struggling with obtaining living wood? My sawmills don't drop enough of them and it takes hours between collecting times. Making living wood in potion shops beeds so many items. I'm not sure if all my neighbours are still active, but it seems like I'm the only one sending out living wood as gifts if anyone wants to add me and send living wood, I'll gift back
    If you add me... weebod1.. I'll send what I can.
    I'm in the same boat as yourself. I've constantly requested LW and sent it out.. But I now think half my friends have left the game.
    S8 will continue to lose more players if they manipulate the drops do that we need to spend money.
    Ornate beams have taken me days to make... But I'm on my 10th now.

I'm thinking another option for those short a few magic fruit could be speeding up garden or tree a few times, I still don't know cost for exchange so not sure which is more cost effective. Didn't see this anywhere so wanted to throw recommendation out there for those who have not thought of it. I'll do this last minute though if times running out and I'm just a couple short

Green houses were not my friend today, hit a stop but hoping to get them again soon. Sitting on 35 right now, will collect from tree, garden and greenhouses once more tonight so cutting it close but think lll make it with the help of a few gems
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-17-15 at 06:46 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I play CS on an IPad and an IPhone. I have enough magic fruit and prime cuts, but gold nuggets are the rarest things I've seen. I see so few gold nuggets, I was already prepared to take a year to upgrade the arena before this timed event began. Because I didn't need to accumulate magic fruit and prime cuts, and because I only had to make a few ornate beams, I have been busting rocks. And when I say busting rocks, I'm not kidding. I am maxed out on mines and I have been buying rock outcrop pings, small rock piles, and iron rich rock. Because I (apparently) have too much leisure time, I have been playing this game almost hourly since I read I would need gold nuggets. Almost all my energy has gone to the mines and busting rocks - and my IPhone game has 8 nuggets and my IPad has 14. I have enough gems to get by on the IPhone but not the IPad. The drop rate is very, very low.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I'm thinking another option for those short a few magic fruit could be speeding up garden or tree a few times, I still don't know cost for exchange so not sure which is more cost effective. Didn't see this anywhere so wanted to throw recommendation out there for those who have not thought of it. I'll do this last minute though if times running out and I'm just a couple short

Green houses were not my friend today, hit a stop but hoping to get them again soon. Sitting on 35 right now, will collect from tree, garden and greenhouses once more tonight so cutting it close but think lll make it with the help of a few gems
    I spoke too soon and now I think I'll be short on magic fruit as well. Went and bought another tree :-)

Any idea on how much does it cost to buy magic fruit on the exchange so that can wise spend the precious gems... And unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky players to get energy for watching videos rather than gems :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I spoke too soon and now I think I'll be short on magic fruit as well. Went and bought another tree :-)

Any idea on how much does it cost to buy magic fruit on the exchange so that can wise spend the precious gems... And unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky players to get energy for watching videos rather than gems :-(
    It cost 20 gems per magic fruit in Polaris quest ,that was the only pic I could find..so I guess it should around 20 gems approximately, right?? I thought different trades involving same item would have the same gem cost too.. I already mentioned this in a previous post..sorry if I am wrong

Edit : I know this is off topic , but the Alicorn is on sale for 400 gems if anybody was waiting to buy one ,they could get one now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	23903  
    Last edited by stargaze91; 09-17-15 at 08:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    It cost 20 gems per magic fruit in Polaris quest ,that was the only pic I could find..so I guess it should around 20 gems approximately, right?? I thought different trades involving same item would have the same gem cost too.. I already mentioned this in a previous post..sorry if I am wrong

Edit : I know this is off topic , but the Alicorn is on sale for 400 gems if anybody was waiting to buy one ,they could get one now
    I've never looked at one to buy....how much did it cost before the sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I've never looked at one to buy....how much did it cost before the sale?
    Normally 600 gems, I believe.

Executive Chef
    Not to hijack the thread but is anyone else unable to get on CS, right now???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but is anyone else unable to get on CS, right now???
    Yep! Can't get on BS either.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it seems to be all s8 games - ffs castle and dragon