Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Rhino Keeper
    Just accepted many new neighbors! I'll be available for the next hour or so before heading to bed, so keep the requests coming - I'll be accepting them asap!
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jb7404 View Post
    Ok, Got my Pig! It dropped coins and Truffles, and I'm full on Truffles, so I just got coins! I can't believe I went through all that, and used up 15 Gold Nuggets to get an Ugly Pig who poops coins and truffles! Lol, Too Funny!
    Swings and roundabouts. I just collected from sir Hammy and got the "your full of". It was a wisp lantern. Therefore, he may be more valuable than you think. Cheers.

Double yay! After my marketplace mishap yesterday I finally got Sir Hamlet! Used gems I already had and did not have to pay, but I worked very hard to get those magic fruit starting with only 3. Thankfully I have the time now and my greenhouses ran 24/7. I'm sure as it seems so far Sir Hamlet is not worth the resources, but I'm in the hospital right now and it puts a smile on my face being a Shakespeare lover.

Second yay is my sister should be getting hers today too! I am waiting for her to wake up. I bought her 120 gems to help her along as she didn't have the beams or nuggets and that with gems she won from other games worked. Since I knew she was using gems right away I was not worried about a gem trap and this was my thank you to her for helping me while sick recently since as a mid level player this was hard for her as well as a thanks to S8 for giving us so much recently.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Feel free to add me. I check my game every couple of hours and being in India, I'm awake when you guys go to sleep so works well for requests :-)

Executive Chef
    Congrats! Happy for you and hope your sister fares just as well! ��

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Double yay! After my marketplace mishap yesterday I finally got Sir Hamlet! Used gems I already had and did not have to pay, but I worked very hard to get those magic fruit starting with only 3. Thankfully I have the time now and my greenhouses ran 24/7. I'm sure as it seems so far Sir Hamlet is not worth the resources, but I'm in the hospital right now and it puts a smile on my face being a Shakespeare lover.

Second yay is my sister should be getting hers today too! I am waiting for her to wake up. I bought her 120 gems to help her along as she didn't have the beams or nuggets and that with gems she won from other games worked. Since I knew she was using gems right away I was not worried about a gem trap and this was my thank you to her for helping me while sick recently since as a mid level player this was hard for her as well as a thanks to S8 for giving us so much recently.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Congrats! Happy for you and hope your sister fares just as well! ��
    Thanks, just found out she got him too so we both finished the quest that in the beginning we thought we had no chance with!

Just saw your place too, congrats on getting him as well!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-21-15 at 02:44 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my first drop from Sir Hamlet - 3 water. That piglet better step up his game or I'll be very disappointed having spent so many resources on him!
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    Truffle trove dropped 1 truffle, and it has 24hr timer, not regular 22hr like other 1day buildings.

Banned
    Anyone who still needs testimonials please feel free to add me. I'll accept you when I wake up and answer requests. Nights!

Add me kingdomgirl1234 as well as storiadelcastello and you'll get two more testimonials . I check regularly

Quote Originally Posted by Elaustere View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm up for testimonial exchange (iOS). I play a few times a day. Feel free to add me and let's try to get through.

I also have troubles getting testimonial, first two days I got ~8 a day, and usually my neighbors are answering much better. From visiting around and reading the tread, it does not look like they just stopped playing. Another strange bit is that I used to receive requests for testimonials (from neighbours who skipped ahead), and I still receive other requests, but not the testimonials.
    I have a sleek chance of getting it done, given that I have jewelers and markets ready, if I get 19 more responses in the time left. So, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-21-15 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Fixed quote