Page 98 of 126 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

  1. #971
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Have you tried hard closing your device?
    I was stuck on 40/50 until I did that & when I logged in afterwards that portion finished.

    Worth trying.
    Yes, I've done that several times. Either most of my neighbors have stopped playing recently, since this never used to be a problem, or they just aren't getting my requests for whatever reason.

  2. #972
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by ezukia View Post
    I had all of the items already and easily got to the written testimonial stage as quickly as you could without using gems - every other day I had nothing to do at all - but barely any of my neighbors are responding to my requests. It's been several days now and I'm at 30/50, so as it's ending tomorrow I know I'm not going to get Sir Hamlet.

    I'm frustrated that they broke the tasks up like they did and put one at the end that was impossible for me to complete. I've sent the request to all of my neighbors every day...

    Very disappointed :\
    pls add my 2 kd and send request, i will respond immediately
    i invited you (GemCastle and C'estMoi KD)
    Last edited by anissada; 09-20-15 at 11:31 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

  3. #973
    I sent out requests and included my son's account. I checked to see that he received the request. It did not show up. Considering the time sensitivity of this quest...I'd like to know what is up. Against my better judgement
    I already purchased a few gems that I had no intention
    Of buying. Now I am at the mercy of this 20 responses and find that my requests are not going through.

  4. #974
    Fashion Designer janddolphins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    I sent out requests and included my son's account. I checked to see that he received the request. It did not show up. Considering the time sensitivity of this quest...I'd like to know what is up. Against my better judgement
    I already purchased a few gems that I had no intention
    Of buying. Now I am at the mercy of this 20 responses and find that my requests are not going through.

    This is the problem I think many are having. My sister tested it with me and each day I did not get hers. One day she only got the one from stormie. She is now up to 36 so fingers crossed she should make it tomorrow but regardless this is an unfair bug that needs to be looked at and players who lost out because of it compensated.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

    Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

    Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

  5. #975
    Rhino Keeper pocopicasso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    156
    I ᕼᗩᐯE ᒍᑌᔕT ᖇEᗩᗪ TᕼᖇOᑌGᕼ ᔕEᐯEᑎ ᑭᗩGEᔕ (gave мe a нeadacнe & coυld noт even conтιnυe!), ᖇEGᗩᖇᗪIᑎG TᕼE ᑕᑌᖇᖇEᑎT "ЅΙR НAМLEТ" ЅТORY ВOOĸ QυEЅТ............
    R͟E͟A͟L͟L͟Y͟ S͟T͟O͟R͟M͟ 8 ????
    I am a long time player and I am AMAZED that no one from the company seems to care that 99% of players are
    L●E●A●V●I●N●G● the game because they are fed up, disgusted and DONE with unreasonable requests!!!

    There is NO WAY ON EARTH that Storm 8 is not making ENOUGH money from general, everyday players who spend little bits here and there, so WHY do they continue to be so G⃣R⃣E⃣E⃣D⃣Y⃣???

    IS ANYONE LISTENING?

    Or, fellow players, do you agree?

    Sad because it used to be an awesome game, but Fed up & refuse to cough up more dough-
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

  6. #976
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Check here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help
    to find the requirements for growing Faeriebulb seeds.
    I looked all over that link, no help. There's no way I'll get enough magic fruit if I can't get my greenhouse working. Any other ideas?????

  7. #977
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    This is day 2 of sending out requests for testimonials with only a handful of replies. I KNOW they are not being received because a few were to my husband's phone and another iPod I had. The requests NEVER came through. All devices have been updated, so there is no excuse for this! After all the work I've put in and all the supplies and gems I've used, if I can't complete the goal, I'm quitting the game. I've had it with all of the goals and buildings I haven't been able to finish!!!!!

  8. #978
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,667
    Quote Originally Posted by cats2011 View Post
    This is day 2 of sending out requests for testimonials with only a handful of replies. I KNOW they are not being received because a few were to my husband's phone and another iPod I had. The requests NEVER came through. All devices have been updated, so there is no excuse for this! After all the work I've put in and all the supplies and gems I've used, if I can't complete the goal, I'm quitting the game. I've had it with all of the goals and buildings I haven't been able to finish!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    This is the problem I think many are having. My sister tested it with me and each day I did not get hers. One day she only got the one from stormie. She is now up to 36 so fingers crossed she should make it tomorrow but regardless this is an unfair bug that needs to be looked at and players who lost out because of it compensated.
    Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    I sent out requests and included my son's account. I checked to see that he received the request. It did not show up. Considering the time sensitivity of this quest...I'd like to know what is up. Against my better judgement
    I already purchased a few gems that I had no intention
    Of buying. Now I am at the mercy of this 20 responses and find that my requests are not going through.
    Has anyone posted in the Bugs thread yet regarding this issue? Not that it'll do any good today but if there's a thread there with numerous posts explaining your problems, maybe S8 will see it tomorrow. It's a shame all this is going on on the weekend when no ones around at S8. Hoping there's a resolution quickly to the problem y'all are experiencing.

    Also maybe email support & then PM one of S8 staff when you get a ticket #. Sourp4tch or Pika.

    Support@storm8.com
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-20-15 at 01:52 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  9. #979
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Finished and got little Sir Hammy! Thank you so much to all my wonderful neigbors for sending the testimonials! I'm sending them to everyone whose requests I get.

    I only had to skip the nuggets with 100 gems so Sir H ended up costing less than a Baron's tent prize and of course there are all the other prizes from the chapters, too. I was lucky to have the lower demands for lower level players - otherwise I would never have made it! This was probably my last best chance to get the final prize from one of these events for a long time because next time I will probably already have the harder tasks for more advanced players.

    Wishing you all lots of luck so Sir H can come live in all your kingdoms and queendoms!
    How many neighbor testimonials for lower level players?

  10. #980
    Fashion Designer janddolphins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Has anyone posted in the Bugs thread yet regarding this issue? Not that it'll do any good today but if there's a thread there with numerous posts explaining your problems, maybe S8 will see it tomorrow. It's a shame all this is going on on the weekend when no ones around at S8. Hoping there's a resolution quickly to the problem y'all are experiencing.

    Also maybe email support & then PM one of S8 staff when you get a ticket #. Sourp4tch or Pika.


    Support@storm8.com

    Yes, a bugs thread was started a few days ago
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

    Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

    Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •