Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    I just got 5 (count 'em 5!) gems from little Hamlet. Good piggy!
    Glad to see some worthwhile drops in there
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Swings and roundabouts. I just collected from sir Hammy and got the "your full of". It was a wisp lantern. Therefore, he may be more valuable than you think. Cheers.
    Lol. Just collected from sir hammy after getting home from work. Got the full sign again. This time an enchanted block. Therefore he valuababke for people at times. Hope most are successful in getting him, cheers all

OMG Sir Hamlet has been literally kidnapped from my board... I won & placed him around 13 hrs ago, hadn't collected from him yet, now he's not there. Have force-quit & re-started. No luck... Checked inventory, not hiding there either. Anyone else having this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a 20-responses-a-day limit also in "Gather 50 written testimonials from neighbours (request from neighbours)"?

Quote Originally Posted by minndom View Post
    Is there a 20-responses-a-day limit also in "Gather 50 written testimonials from neighbours (request from neighbours)"?
    Yep, Alrgough you may get 21-23 with stormie and depending on timing for other neighbors.

As long as you have everything ready for chapter 6, once you get the final 10 or so on day 3 (if you have 3 days left) chapter 6 takes less than a minute as you just have to click on the buildings you set up. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 30 energy drop from sir Hammy . He seems to be in good mood today

How could I find 15 Nuggets??? This is impossible!!! How did you all do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I just got 30 energy drop from sir Hammy . He seems to be in good mood today
    Can someone tell mine to be nicer??? Lol. I've gotten water 3 times, glimmerdust and one other gift I didn't really need. But it's all patience, knowing he has these good drops keeps me hopeful

Oh and he had been dropping various fruits for me too, that's the one I forgot. Those are useful though as I like having enough to do gem trade with pies at exchange. My new goal is a gem a day through that.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-22-15 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by alohomora1610 View Post
    How could I find 15 Nuggets??? This is impossible!!! How did you all do that?
    Yes, I think those who had shortage of nuggets were at biggest disadvantage. I started with 3/45 magic fruit and was able to come back because of greenhouse being a rare but not super rare drop.

I've really liked suggestings on this thread for various ways to craft gold items, even if rare better then nothing

Executive Chef

Ignore this because I'm trying to practice reply with quote

I don't think this is working for me. It never shows up right. I'll keep trying to do better. This is a test.