Views:	324 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	23612
    Beyond level 50... Finally we would be able to level up! *happy*

Fashion Designer
    later this month beyond level 50!!!
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Farm Supplier
    Wait a second! BEYOND Level 50??? I play everyday and have been playing for 249 days. I have been at Level 49 for at least 2-3 months. I have over 3 million coins. In order to reach Level 50, I need 9,947,999 "blue stars" and I currently have 27,077. It will take me a couple of years to reach Level 50, if ever. I have no neighbors at Level 50 and see no one in my community at Level 50. Even Stormie the Game Bandit is STUCK at Level 49.
    So, please enlighten us! Beyond Level 50 assumes we are already at Level 50 (otherwise the term would be REACH Level 50.) How many million crystals will it take to buy this new appliance for the possible 1 or 2 players who might already be at Level 50? And how does this affect the thousands of players currently STUCK at Level 49?
    Please, do clarify. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by TrixiDeCat; 09-09-15 at 09:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixiDeCat View Post
    Wait a second! BEYOND Level 50??? I play everyday and have been playing for 249 days. I have been at Level 49 for at least 2-3 months. I have over 3 million coins. In order to reach Level 50, I need 9,947,999 "blue stars" and I currently have 27,077. It will take me a couple of years to reach Level 50, if ever. I have no neighbors at Level 50 and see no one in my community at Level 50. Even Stormie the Game Bandit is STUCK at Level 49.
    So, please enlighten us! Beyond Level 50 assumes we are already at Level 50 (otherwise the term would be REACH Level 50.) How many million crystals will it take to buy this new appliance for the possible 1 or 2 players who might already be at Level 50? And how does this affect the thousands of players currently STUCK at Level 49?
    Please, do clarify. Thank you very much.
    I believe once they release the update that includes the ability to level past 49, the "new" level calculation will be added. Thus, if your saved experience points exceed the new levels, you will automatically level up once this goes live!

I'm basing my comment off of FFS, and the couple of times that they added a new level cap I would suddenly jump up multiple levels due to my saved experience. Again, this is just a guess and we would need someone to confirm it from the S8 team. I agree that the language used (referencing "beyond level 50") is a bit confusing, but I wouldn't worry too much. Sitting at level 49 for so long will likely give you a dramatic advantage

Farm Supplier
    I'm so excited and I just can hide it! Saw the cute piggie styles. And thought just have to wait a bit for the event to pop before buying everything 😊

Very happy with the leveling up as well.

Just noticed "Stormies Diner" has a new building up on the hill marked as "Speciality Imports". Part of the extra levelling? Very exciting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine257 View Post
    Just noticed "Stormies Diner" has a new building up on the hill marked as "Speciality Imports". Part of the extra levelling? Very exciting!
    Ooo, nice catch! I had to go see what you were referring to, that new building looks great! Excited to see what sort of exotic things are being imported bring on all sorts of teas!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    I believe once they release the update that includes the ability to level past 49, the "new" level calculation will be added. Thus, if your saved experience points exceed the new levels, you will automatically level up once this goes live!

I'm basing my comment off of FFS, and the couple of times that they added a new level cap I would suddenly jump up multiple levels due to my saved experience. Again, this is just a guess and we would need someone to confirm it from the S8 team. I agree that the language used (referencing "beyond level 50") is a bit confusing, but I wouldn't worry too much. Sitting at level 49 for so long will likely give you a dramatic advantage
    I believe that experience points should be superimposed.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    Where's update and challenge?? Don't see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast