Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if the Blue Ribbon Cow and/or the Prize Piggy will be pets or just decorations. I'm hoping pets, but if that's the case, I need to be able to fit the Prize Piggy in the Piggy Paradise habitat with my other pet pig. My farm is running out of room unless I get some expansion papers!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Really, gems? Darn, I only watched two movies at separate times, and each time only got 75 coins. I guess I have to watch several movies consecutively to maybe earn some gems. Do you know if the "free gift" increases if you watch more movies in a row?
    I only got coin and watched several until it said done...I assume random prizes every day.

Executive Chef
    Anyone noticed there are 2 squares coming next the shop ? i think we are going to have 2 morte expansion !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I'm wondering if the Blue Ribbon Cow and/or the Prize Piggy will be pets or just decorations. I'm hoping pets, but if that's the case, I need to be able to fit the Prize Piggy in the Piggy Paradise habitat with my other pet pig. My farm is running out of room unless I get some expansion papers!
    From looking at the advert on page 1 I think the ribbon cow will be a skin and the prize piggy looks like a podium decoration - we'll soon find out ...

Rhino Keeper
    I now have the option of 3 Piggy Paradises.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Anyone noticed there are 2 squares coming next the shop ? i think we are going to have 2 morte expansion !
    I just saw that too. I'd would be nice if we could use it AND it was just for coins. Or we could expand using new means. Not colledting some ultra rare maps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I now have the option of 3 Piggy Paradises.
    I got excited when I saw this, thinking we could have more animals or something. Then realized it was this. Then remembered I've been wishing forever that I could sell my pets and just buy what I need from the shop. Which means we may have the ability to win another piggy.

Rhino Keeper
    Changes I noticed: two plots to the left of the newspaper building have been mown, but no expansion notice to those, and normal colors of train station restored (finally). I still can't get rid of the pool shack! I want it gone!

Rhino Keeper
    I earned 8 gems by repeatedly watching the videos until I was notified "that's all for today" or something like that and the video badge was removed. LOL. I'm greedy...I was going for 50 gems.

I love the hearts over the buildings as well. Nice update and the event hasn't even started!

Executive Chef
    So far nothing for me. No update, no projector, nothing

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast