Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Check me on something...

The first post on this thread is an image of the update information that was posted with the update, right? It says from September 9 to September 22nd. However, my game shows that I only have 10 days to complete this event.

Which date is correct? Because no matter how I try to juggle it, 9 to 22 is still always going to be more than 10 days.
    The entire event is from the 9th to the 22nd. You can start any time you want during that timeframe. However once you start it is a hard 10 days only to accomplish. On the 12th the event will automatically start for everyone who hasn't voluntarily started already. Some people delay the start so they can time it with days off from work, weekends, upcoming personal issues in RL etc. if you voluntary started on the 9th then the event will end 10 days later on the 19th for you. If you start on the 12th then the event will end 10 days later on the 22nd. However if you start on the 13th or later, the event will still end on the 22nd but you will have less days to finish everything.

Each day will start at the same time. If you accomplish your daily goal, the event will freeze until the reset for the next day. If you do not finish the daily goal then your day will not freeze and will roll over into the next day. Rinse repeat. If you fall behind a few days, it will become harder and harder and most unlikely to finish the entire event without using gems. Therefore I would encourage everyone to finish out each day on that day.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 09-10-15 at 02:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    Problem here... There's a fried banana with "ONE" ribbon on the 1st slot.
    Thinking of the market price of fried banana, it's ridiculous. So I dont want to deliver one. And, I don't have the sauce maker, either.
    But I CAN'T abandon this order!!!
    Both 'force-closing and restarting' and 'deleting and reinstalling' didn't work.
    Can some of the mods answer this, please?

Guess I'm not the only one, huh?
    Have you finished for the day? Once you finish for the day, the event locks out/greys out/freezes until the next day unlocks. Once that happens you can not load or recycle an order. If that is not the case then there is something wrong with your game and you'll need to send a ticket to S8. Try also posting in the bugs section. I usually get a faster response there than through email.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not like that, definitely. Playing RS2, I know enough about the event like this one.
    I looked through the FS2 bugs forum, there are some users having the exact same problem.
    Last edited by erxi9; 09-10-15 at 02:45 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    The entire event is from the 9th to the 22nd. You can start any time you want during that timeframe. However once you start it is a hard 10 days only to accomplish. On the 12th the event will automatically start for everyone who hasn't voluntarily started already. Some people delay the start so they can time it with days off from work, weekends, upcoming personal issues in RL etc. if you voluntary started on the 9th then the event will end 10 days later on the 19th for you. If you start on the 12th then the event will end 10 days later on the 22nd. However if you start on the 13th or later, the event will still end on the 22nd but you will have less days to finish everything.

Each day will start at the same time. If you accomplish your daily goal, the event will freeze until the reset for the next day. If you do not finish the daily goal then your day will not freeze and will roll over into the next day. Rinse repeat. If you fall behind a few days, it will become harder and harder and most unlikely to finish the entire event without using gems. Therefore I would encourage everyone to finish out each day on that day.

Hope that helps
    Do you mind if I add your post to my post on https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ir-Event/page6 so its part of the event info?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-15 at 02:45 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Have you finished for the day? Once you finish for the day, the event locks out/greys out/freezes until the next day unlocks. Once that happens you can not load or recycle an order. If that is not the case then there is something wrong with your game and you'll need to send a ticket to S8. Try also posting in the bugs section. I usually get a faster response there than through email.
    It's definitely a bug for sure.

Executive Chef
    Wow! It's been one event after another lately! This looks like fun although I already messed up not refreshing two orders for day 2 that I won't likely be able to fulfill. Good luck, everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    Problem here... There's a fried banana with "ONE" ribbon on the 1st slot.
    Thinking of the market price of fried banana, it's ridiculous. So I dont want to deliver one. And, I don't have the sauce maker, either.
    But I CAN'T abandon this order!!!
    Both 'force-closing and restarting' and 'deleting and reinstalling' didn't work.
    Can some of the mods answer this, please?

Guess I'm not the only one, huh?
    I'm having the same problem! It's requiring 2 fried bananas and even though I bought them, it won't take my order OR let me refresh! The only thing I can think is that I need to craft the items - purchased ones won't work...????? So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Yep with the fried bananas. I used gems, and now have to wait 5 days to do another order. Guess I screwed up. If each order takes longer to open, no way I can do them all.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    both iOS and android. but i am relying on my idevice since my android is having issues now. i can't play the event, i mean, the event doesn't even exist on my android. also i see...kind of two blocks of expanded areas on the left of my newstand. any help from the masters here? thank you very much.
    I am not seeing this on my Android device. Can anyone confirm if they are having the same issue or are they able to play the event on their Android devices. Thanks for help.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    I am not seeing this on my Android device. Can anyone confirm if they are having the same issue or are they able to play the event on their Android devices. Thanks for help.
    I am not getting the event on my android device either. There hasn't been a released update in the play store either. I'm thinking the event is iOS only.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast