Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Grand Emperor
    The gem worth for 5 ribbons order increased from Day 1 to 3, after which it decreased for Day 4 and 5.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-15 at 02:20 AM.

Man, some players are really fast! I saw some of my neighbors with the pet piggy on their farm already. I'm still at Day 4 only. =.="

Btw, received this pop-up. Does it work like the normal pet or? It said has a chance to drop gems each day. Hmmm~

★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    90 gems to open day 6 early so when we reach day 9...will more then likely be a couple of hundred gems to open Day 10 early.
    Luvshorror have you opened any more days in advance or anyone else curious to know what cost will be!
    Sure hope for halloween they give us a spiderweb habitat with a pet spider named Charlotte to go with Wilbur the Pig!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-13-15 at 05:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not opening anymore with gems, so I still have to wait until tomorrow.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't know how I managed it, but I somehow have neighbors who never sell sauces or brownies, and whenever I go to the newsstand, these items are just never there. I just don't know how players can stalk the newspaper and find all those items they need to complete orders. Sigh.

Anyone selling sauces or brownies?

Sauce is not usually sold because it is so difficult to make and it is used as a base ingredients for other items. I always keep both types of sauce in the barn so that I am able to complete train orders in time. I also keep some of the sundaes, brownies etc for the same reason. I do find these fairly frequently sold by my neighbours though. I think you need to have lots of high level active neighbours to get the items up for sale.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I really still don't think I have a shot at getting the pig at the end. Sigh. �� I mean without speeding up. I just hate (still) that they made it so you wait longer and longer... Then when I can fill the orders again it's like the middle of the night! I'm not waking myself up to do that...especially since I've been hardly getting sleep as it is due to the heat in Southern California lately! Soooo is anyone else feeling hopeless about this event ?!

I never got a projector? Using an I pad?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I really still don't think I have a shot at getting the pig at the end. Sigh. �� I mean without speeding up. I just hate (still) that they made it so you wait longer and longer... Then when I can fill the orders again it's like the middle of the night! I'm not waking myself up to do that...especially since I've been hardly getting sleep as it is due to the heat in Southern California lately! Soooo is anyone else feeling hopeless about this event ?!
    Officially you are not waiting longer and longer. The event, once activated is for 10 days. Each day is only 24 hours. If you open a day early with gems, once you complete the early opened day the game reverts back to your original schedule. Unless you open all days early with gem, the game will force you back to the original 10 day schedule.

For example: say you start day 1 on Monday and at midnight the game resets the new day. So Monday is your original Day 1. Tuesday will be your original Day 2. Wednesday will be your original Day3 and so on. Let's say on Monday Day 1 you decided to pay gems to open Tuesday Day 2 early and you finished in a few hours. So at midnight on Monday your Day 3 will NOT open because officially you are still on Day 2 whether you open it early with gems or not. therefore you will now have to wait for Wednesday which was your original Day 3. It may appear to be a longer wait time but it is not. It is the original time frame from the time you activated your game. So on the last day you will still have the same 24 hours to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Man, some players are really fast! I saw some of my neighbors with the pet piggy on their farm already. I'm still at Day 4 only. =.="

Btw, received this pop-up. Does it work like the normal pet or? It said has a chance to drop gems each day. Hmmm~

it probably works like the cats, dogs, ponies,.. can drop gem, tools, paints,...
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

There is no link to a free video for gems on my screen? Level 60. Using an I pad?