Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Farm Supplier
    I've completed a couple of cruises in RS2 and I can't remember the dishes there having such a low gem value!
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    I've completed a couple of cruises in RS2 and I can't remember the dishes there having such a low gem value!
    Although the style of this fs2 event is similar to that of rs2 cruises, we can't expect the same benchmarks or gem values as the cruises simply because the mechanism of the 2 games are different. For example, the rs2 street market is extremely limited in comparison to the quantities and varieties of our fs2 sideshops and newspaper. Another example, the limitation of cooking one item in rs2 requires constant supervision unlike the ease of crafting multiples items in machine slots. Not to mention the size of pantry (max 150) vs barn and silo (max 1025) etc etc. Thus the lowered gem value is valid to ensure this event is just as challenging as the cruises.

Personally I find this FS2 event is easier than cruise because newspapers and sideshops.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-15-15 at 06:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    When each day starts, we do all get different orders, right? That is, everyone at level 30 doesn't (after refreshing or fulfilling any orders from the day before) all get an order for 3 apple pies, or everyone at level 50 doesn't get an order for 2 Alpaca plushies, right?

Just wondering because (as I have noticed and attributed to just plain bad luck) somehow whenever I don't need something, the newspaper and my neighbors' shops are flooded with the same items...and when I do actually need it and am actively looking for something, it's never there. For example, I need 2 truffle pizzas for tomorrow's orders, and I don't know how often I've seen them in my neighbors' shops or in the newspaper, but when I started looking for them...nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    When each day starts, we do all get different orders, right? That is, everyone at level 30 doesn't (after refreshing or fulfilling any orders from the day before) all get an order for 3 apple pies, or everyone at level 50 doesn't get an order for 2 Alpaca plushies, right?

Just wondering because (as I have noticed and attributed to just plain bad luck) somehow whenever I don't need something, the newspaper and my neighbors' shops are flooded with the same items...and when I do actually need it and am actively looking for something, it's never there. For example, I need 2 truffle pizzas for tomorrow's orders, and I don't know how often I've seen them in my neighbors' shops or in the newspaper, but when I started looking for them...nothing.
    I think team lava uses a version of artificial intelligence to know what you need and not make it appear in the newspapers and even have it blanked out in neighbor stores. Ever wonder why a neighbors store shows it should have 5 items and when you go in there are either no items or a smaller number than 5?

Ask your neighbors if their stores are empty, they're not but team lava blocks you from seeing them

I am finding very few one and two ribbon goals.

On a side note: I really hope that the baby inside me doesn't arrive too soon and make me lose out on my chance to get the pig! Only 3 more days until my event is over and I am in the piggy pen!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

It's completely random between players. However I would assume there's some kind of algorithm that is adjusting for levels. But the orders are random.

New Resident
    I still do not have this event! Although when I open my game it says event coming 9/17 is this the same? Does it just start later for my Galaxy S5? Is there someting im missing. I am using the birthday version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CAtMaries View Post
    I still do not have this event! Although when I open my game it says event coming 9/17 is this the same? Does it just start later for my Galaxy S5? Is there someting im missing. I am using the birthday version.

Thanks

You need to update to get the event. It will have pigs not the birthday picture. You should still have time to catch up the first few days were easy.
    Last edited by kidsby4; 09-15-15 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Added quote

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsby4 View Post
    You need to update to get the event. It will have pigs not the birthday picture. You should still have time to catch up the first few days were easy.
    I wanted to update but I can not find the updated version anywhere in the playstore. Is there another way to update??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CAtMaries View Post
    I wanted to update but I can not find the updated version anywhere in the playstore. Is there another way to update??
    This is an IOS event, sorry...

You have a new event on 9/17, do you see any screen shots or message on the name of the event? I wonder if your event is the same as this. You can see this event's screens on https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ir-Event/page6
    There's no way to update unless it's in the playstore.

Does other android players have more info to help?