Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Rhino Keeper

New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

New updates!!

IOS Only

Edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, the refreshing issues has been reported.

Current thread here.

Last edited by kooky panda; 09-10-15 at 01:36 PM.

Grand Emperor
    The colours in this version is the same as the Birthday version. At least the grass is back to normal and no longer "sick". Thanks Tl for the free gems from the videos.

Just to add, love the hearts on buildings instead of sparkles.

Seems like it's the style of the cruise event of RS2. Fulfill orders each day to earn the prize of the day. You will get more orders and the difficulty of the order increases with each day.

I have updated post #60 of event details. Hope it makes the event clearer for some.
    Click on link for event info. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ir-Event/page6
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-12-15 at 07:40 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    A new event today oh my!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    A new event today oh my!
    Yes Judy. An event so soon.

Time to stock up mining tools again.

Rhino Keeper
    And items can no longer be purchased in stores that previously were. Rice crackers, egg sushi, speckled egg

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    And items can no longer be purchased in stores that previously were. Rice crackers, egg sushi, speckled egg
    What about iron? Players reported they can mine iron but not buy in the sweet retreat version. Sorry I can't tell cos I'm at max level, I can buy everything. I hope S8 will resolve this before the event starts else it'll affect players of certain levels. pls pls S8

Has anyone gotten a goal or quest yet for this event? I just downloaded and don't see anything event related yet. Although I did notice the hearts (nice change) and that the pool party items are gone from the collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alohadolphin View Post
    Has anyone gotten a goal or quest yet for this event? I just downloaded and don't see anything event related yet. Although I did notice the hearts (nice change) and that the pool party items are gone from the collections.
    Nothing here either

Executive Chef
    So far all that's shown up for me are a projector on the left that says "Free Gift" that lets me earn coins for watching "movies" (adverts for new games), and--oddly--hearts appearing on my farm over various buildings. I'm guessing they indicate that someone has visited and tapped the hearts from their end.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Events in the past have always started at 5:30 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast