Thread: feedback...

Fashion Designer

feedback...

I don't know about this game....

I liked it at first sight. But lots of levels depend on just luck. Some are so tough it takes many many tries before finally finishing. Some get stuck lots of times.

Me myself I managed to get to level 100.
    But now I'm done....

The luck-factor is too high, don't wanna try over dozens and dozens of times hoping I'll make it finally.

And another thing:
    I'm very disappointed in S8. When I came here a staff-member helped us out, wanted to hear feedback. Yes! Great!
    But, well, that didn't take long.... Gone after a couple of days...
    Not interested in feedback anymore? Players must save themselves or help each other?

I feel like we're left on our own, S8 no longer being engaged in this game....?!

So I'm quitting as well, I've deleted the game....
    I am Zelda

do you happen to know how to get the one peanut for level 80? I've gone through rows & rows of dirt and can't find the peanut

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyRia2007 View Post
    do you happen to know how to get the one peanut for level 80? I've gone through rows & rows of dirt and can't find the peanut
    I'm on lvl 90 & don't remember there being a lvl w/ only 1 peanut, lol. Obviously, u have to break all the dirt squares to find all the peanuts. If you've broken them all & haven't found the nut, it's possible that it passed u by as u moved down the page...was lvl 80 one of those levels that rotates down as u remove the dirt?