Thread: On track for success

New Resident

Angry On track for success

My horse track is still in level 3 and im not get more steel ingots and arena banner from horse track and jousting arena.i have to use gems if i want to get level 4 and 5 horse track??why?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is my post from the main thread. Please send me a PM if you need help or assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Equestrian Race Event (building the Horse Track) has now concluded. I'm closing this thread as the same questions are now being asked.

Please note:

1. If you still have the goal On Track for Success which asks you to upgrade to level 5 (which was timed at 5 days), note that this goal is now defunct. Just let it expire. It does not mean you can upgrade the Horse Track, only that you began this goal with less than 5 days of the end of the event.

2. You will not get any drops of banners or ingots from any source (even if you have the goal On Track for Success in your book).

3. The only way to upgrade the Horse Track now is with gems (even if you have the goal On Track for Success in your book).

4. The bug fix was to address the problem of the track not dropping any items. It is suppose to drop the items as listed on page 1 of this thread which it now does. The bug fix was not to make banners or ingots drop.

If you have any further questions in relation to this event, please send me a PM and I'll help you.

Hope this helps clarify the end of this event. Thanks all!