Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Jigsaw Dragon Release Date: 9/11/15

Banned
    It can always end early that is a TL feature. Usually 10am or 10:30am pst time. However, it may end early.

I'm still confused. Do you mean we have till Thursday the 15th at reset or Friday the 16th at reset? That's a 24 hr difference, so it's important. Reset for me is 2:00 a.m. Central time. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Usually it's just before Friday update time, which is around 7:30 pm Cest. If it is possible however I suggest to play it safe and take a couple of hours before that
    I'm still confused. Do you mean we have till Thursday the 15th at reset or Friday the 16th at reset? That's a 24 hr difference, so it's important. Reset for me is 2:00 a.m. Central time. Thank you so much!

Sorry, what I said was wrong... Pls delete
    Last edited by zaccy678; 10-15-15 at 05:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchmarketgirl View Post
    I don't mean the daily reset (sending gold, map requests) but the update time when package sales end and new dragons are released. I believe this is 10:30 PST. Could someone confirm this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I don't mean the daily reset (sending gold, map requests) but the update time when package sales end and new dragons are released. I believe this is 10:30 PST. Could someone confirm this for me?
    Gosh, I have no idea what that time is Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchmarketgirl View Post
    Gosh, I have no idea what that time is Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thank you.
    Just use the World Time Server and use the meeting planner module to compare your time with California time. That will tell you what time in your zone is 10:30 Cali time.

Farm Supplier
    Got enough pieces for 2 jigsaw dragons and 8 extra pieces.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789