Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Service Salute Part 2: Captain K9 09/08/15

Executive Chef
    It took 22 tries for the Station Dalmation and now on my 10th try for Captain K9 I have a 13 hour timer in the Breeding Den. Since I used a Pandaffodil and a Rock Rhino, it must be Captain K9. After the Plantlers in the Nest is complete, I'll probably speed it up a bit to the nest so that it can hatch overnight. Then it will be off to the Evolution Flower for a 14 hour stay. That should give my first shot at the Saintly Bernard in a little less than two days. Then I'll have about two days to breed it. Maybe 4 or 5 free attempts. It's a shame that after trying for the first two animals for more than 2 weeks, I now need to wait 40 hours (without speeding) to use actually use them to breed the Saintly Bernard . At least I will have a chance now.

The one good thing is that of those 32 tries, one Grassquatch duplicate was the only Super Rare that I bred. So maybe I am due for one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    So nothing but Grassquatches and TONS of Plantlers for me so far. Even when I threw Fairy Farret into the mix for the Story Book Adventure step I *still* got a Plantlers.
    Thats a mirror image of my game. Out of 12 tries, using my Epic Panda and Epic Rock Rhino, 4 have been grassquatches, the rest plantlers. Even in the story book I breed a plantlers. Why is this goal, so hard to get??????? Grassquatches are SR and yet I can't seem to get a rare 13hr K9.
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 09-21-15 at 06:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This animal is so frustrating! I hope I can at least get this one! I want to have at least 2 of the trio, because right now, chances for the Saintly Bernard are practically zero!

Fashion Designer
    Successfully bred a K9 yay. Bred it with Panda and Plantler.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Successfully bred a K9 yay. Bred it with Panda and Plantler.
    Congrats. You are not going to have much time to get it to level 4 to breed the last one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congrats. You are not going to have much time to get it to level 4 to breed the last one.
    Thanks I realised that and used gems to speed it along. Unfortunately my 1st attempt resulted in a 14hr fail. It keep trying, there is still a few days left in the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Oww the irony, just got a chance to try again with earth/nature after a pretty long pause due to the Storybook-related breedings, and I got a 14hr count which is the worst result as I already have Grassquatch and Hedgehog

Rhino Keeper
    I got lucky two days ago when I got the Station Dalmatian the immediate got this right after the goal appeared. Of course it wasn't a back to back breeding success cuz I had a breeding right after the Dalmatian, but it was close. Hopefully the last puppy comes fast too.

Fashion Designer
    Had my last chance for this one this morning on my second account... no luck.

Congrats to all the luck ones!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    6 mins to go... I'll throw in one last minute attempt :-p
    K9 is worth a try

EDIT: and OMG, guess what, the THIRD 14hr-count in a couple of days :-(
    What a shame, one week or more of constant trying and all I got was planters and a couple of Grassquatches (which I already had). No joy - these "rares" are more like supers, come on.

Well, so the K9 goes into the (fortunately short) list of those which I reaaaaally cared about and spent some gems trying for, one of the others being the Frankenswine (around 30 gems for speeding here and there, like in this case, still a very acceptable expense but still frustrating after SO many days).
    Last edited by kuppikahvia; 09-25-15 at 11:03 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789