Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Salute Part 2: Captain K9 09/08/15

Fashion Designer
    My breeding attempts (Lv.10 Pandaffodil x Lv.10 Rock Rhino)
    1. 9 hours = Plantlers
    2. 9 hours = Plantlers
    3. 9 hours = Plantlers
    4. 9 hours = Plantlers
    5. 9 hours = Plantlers
    6. 9 hours = Plantlers

I don't have Bamboon, Hedgehog, or Grassquatch. Bamboon is needed to finish one goal, while another goal would be finished if I got Grassquatch, so I definitely would not mind those fails. Not that I'd mind a Hedgehog fail either :3
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-10-15 at 05:59 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    This is an interesting change for the trios. We now use different element combinations for the first and second animals. I don't recall that ever happening before. Makes it more difficult to breed the second animal until you breed the first.

Also the fails for breeding the third animal will most likely be Nature/Fire which will be the shortest fail times of the three combinations. In theory that should make it easier to breed the 3rd animal once you have the first two (at least you can make more attempts). At least the fails will vary between the animals instead of the same thing for three weeks. On balance I think the changes look positive.

I am still trying for the first of the trio. Good Luck to all.
    I am definitely not a fan of this change. Assuming one breeds the first two successfully, the fails for the third will vary between 3 hours & 15 hours, which could be quite frustrating, and wind up using a lot of gems to keep things going. I *do* hope the odds of breeding are improved, though I doubt it.

I'm still working on the first one & keep getting Volcamels and Magmacores. So frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    My breeding attempts (Lv.10 Pandaffodil x Lv.10 Rock Rhino)
    1. 9 hours = Plantlers

I don't have Bamboon, Hedgehog, or Grassquatch. Bamboon is needed to finish one goal, while another goal would be finished if I got Grassquatch, so I definitely would not mind those fails. Not that I'd mind a Hedgehog fail either :3
    I got at least 2 of each of those before getting this one! I hope you don't get that many fails, especially the 14 hour ones! Good luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I am definitely not a fan of this change. Assuming one breeds the first two successfully, the fails for the third will vary between 3 hours & 15 hours, which could be quite frustrating, and wind up using a lot of gems to keep things going. I *do* hope the odds of breeding are improved, though I doubt it.

I'm still working on the first one & keep getting Volcamels and Magmacores. So frustrating!
    I am not sure where you get 15 hours from. I believe the longest current Nature/Fire breed time is 9 hours for the Flyerfox.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it first try with grassquatch and the dog. Cant remember what that dig is. But i got a13 hour timer! But u have not gotten the first one yet so i am not getting the goal-gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello I have Captain K9 buy, I love German Shepherds and want a 2 have. Good luck to all, I have been breeding with Pandaffodil / Rock Rhino and get Plantlers
    Attachment 23583
    I breeding with Pandaffodil/Rock Rhino and got Bamboon, Plantlers

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure where you get 15 hours from. I believe the longest current Nature/Fire breed time is 9 hours for the Flyerfox.
    Isn't earth still in the mix? Perhaps not... so confused.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Isn't earth still in the mix? Perhaps not... so confused.
    Let's call the new element Paw for now. The elements for the Station Dalmation are Paw/Fire. The Elements for the Captain K9 are Paw/Nature. If the third animal is bred from the first two to get a Pure Paw, then the only failures would be Nature/Fire animals as well as the first two animals of the trio. There would be no Earth fails. So the fails for each of the animals are a different element combination and Nature/Fire for the third animal has the lowest fail times.

I hope that clarifies things.

Executive Chef
    Let's call the new element Paw for now. The elements for the Station Dalmation are Paw/Fire. The Elements for the Captain K9 are Paw/Nature. If the third animal is bred from the first two to get a Pure Paw, then the only failures would be Nature/Fire animals as well as the first two animals of the trio. There would be no Earth fails. So the fails for each of the animals are a different element combination and Nature/Fire for the third animal has the lowest fail times.

I hope that clarifies things.
    Hello Ninasidstorm! I just want to point out is that 3. Super Rare animal is and was always from breeding the 1 + 2 animal

Fashion Designer
    The Elements for the Captain K9 are Paw/Nature.
    Captain K9 is Paw/Earth. So I'm thinking we would be back to Earth/Fire fails (plus Station Dalmation and Captain K9 as fails) when breeding Station Dalmation with Captain K9 to get the final member of the trio.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I got at least 2 of each of those before getting this one! I hope you don't get that many fails, especially the 14 hour ones! Good luck! Annie
    Thanks Annie, and congratulations on your Captain K9!
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-08-15 at 09:43 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast