Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Salute Part 2: Captain K9 09/08/15

Executive Chef
    With you 55lee55, plantlers are neverending for me right now. Still time for the K9 so I'll just keep breeding-hatching-selling until I get lucky. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Can you breed Station Dalmatian and Rock Rhino to get this?
    The fails are probably worse this way anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Can you breed Station Dalmatian and Rock Rhino to get this?
    The fails are probably worse this way anyway.
    No so you do not get Captain K9. But you can for Captain K9 and Station Dalmation with this pair breeding: Ancient Sloth / Cactus Kitsune. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Just got 13 hours also with unicorpia & emerald
    I breed emerald and cyclops got a 45 hour fail it is good even though I already have two emeralds so I am hoping for another cyclops.
    Last edited by saphiraetti; 09-09-15 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Autocorrect messed up emerald and put email.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on the second try! If this pattern keeps up, I should get the last dog on my third try? That would be both awesome and amazing! Going to try some four element breedings with my Dalmation for a while while I wait for the last one.

Good luck everyone! I'm going to visit all my neighbors and see if I can spread some luck around! ^_^

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to those who have gotten Captain K9. So far the Curse of the Plantlers (I've never bred anything Earth/Nature but Plantlers) continues, but I'm only 4 attempts in, so I'm far from giving up.

May Captain K9 show up in all of our breeding gardens!
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Is the name of captain k9 from a series about a police dog named Rex? It does sound a bit familiar to me. If yes then I HAVE TO BREED THIS ONE!!! (Not that I wouldn't breed it if it wasn't from the film anyway ) 2 planters so far... So frustrating, not to mention no dalmatian either

Executive Chef
    I think my game is glitched. When I was trying for the station Dalmation, all I got were armordillos. I tried for this with Bamboon and Crystal Unicorn and got 14 hours but the egg shows an armordillo egg?!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I think my game is glitched. When I was trying for the station Dalmation, all I got were armordillos. I tried for this with Bamboon and Crystal Unicorn and got 14 hours but the egg shows an armordillo egg?!
    Wow, that must be a glitch! You might try uninstalling/reinstalling to fix it. Good luck LonePudding!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Very interesting. Sounds kinda like the situation that I had yesterday where an Armordillo gave me THREE bombs; something that never happens otherwise. Could it in reality have been a "switched over" 14 hours timer?! Who knows... Sounds like we are both having "sync issues" (as TL calls it) just like I so happened to get two "sync issues" right when the Wheel of Misfortune stopped on an animal...

Anyway, all conspiracy theories aside, I see the trio breeding is going no different than it went for the other trios and after an endless chain of mostly the same fails all over again, I think I'll now switch to 4-element breeding for a while so as to at least work on my own agenda. Even if that makes chances of getting the Service animals even lower, it will at least be something else to aim for... I shall make sure to have the 4-elements include earth-nature-fire, so that limits the attempts to three different kinds of elemental combinations.
    A quick check at the breeding calculator (which isn't 100% up to date now) seems to tell me the following stats:
    1-earth-nature-fire-water: 31 outcomes of which I need 6 still (i.e. Crystal Unicorn, Flyerfox, Paradise Parrot, Ocean Owl, Station Dalmatian, Captain K9). Advantages: shortest fail times of the three and it also gives a shot at the Ocean Owl that I need for trying to breed the Treasure Toucan.
    2-earth-nature-fire-electric: 34 outcomes of which I need 9 still (i.e. Crystal Unicorn, Flyerfox, Paradise Parrot, Porkupine, Storm Sphinx, Eagle Beagle, Shockatoo, Station Dalmatian, Captain K9). Advantages: 9 good outcomes, but the downside is that these include the longest fails, and there are more outcomes than those of option 1.
    3-earth-nature-fire-dark: 36 outcomes of which I need 8 still (i.e. Crystal Unicorn, Flyerfox, Paradise Parrot, Lunar Moth, Punk Skunk, Onyx Ox, Station Dalmatian, Captain K9). Advantages: it gives a chance at the Lunar Moth. Disadvantages: most outcomes and worst good/bad ratio. Breeding times tend to be longer than option 1 too.

O.k., once again writing down the options has helped me determine a strategy: option 1 (earth-nature-fire-water) it is: shortest fails, best good/bad outcome ratio and it gives me a shot at the Ocean Owl which I need for trying for the Treasure Toucan. If I get fed up with this combination, I'll give option 2 (substituting water for electric) a few shots.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast