Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 9-8-2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update - 9-8-2015

Update day!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    We are long overdue for some seasonal doors. If we do get, TL please don't go nuts on the gems.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Angry

A summer catalogue! Ugh! Team Lava, it's September! Check your calendar! We want fall items!
    Last edited by winterpumpkin; 09-08-15 at 11:45 AM.

Host(ess)
    I got message about Evening walk on the boardwalk....but I can't find the catalogue. .. I do see 6 day timer for beach campfire

New Resident
    Same here. Does that mean android is getting another version?

Executive Chef
    Well, on the good side I have more black clothing that can be worked into my fall shop. But really, now I never complain about black, because I can make black work with anything, but why another black DRESS? That looks similar in shape to the prom dress we got last year with the corsage? Theyre all over the place with stuff. I bet in a couple hours ill see fall stuff in the other games and we get a bonfire.

Now mind you, the fire could warm you up when its cooler outside. But why not something directly related to the season? Gosh!

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=petz4u2;1170475]Same here. Does that mean android is getting another version?[/QUOTE
    I am thinking so.... wonder how many weeks we will wait for that to happen.

Unbelievable. This beautifully designed boardwalk display comes skidding in at the tail end of summer instead in July when we were begging for summer items. Such a shame, it's truly lovely and deserves to be displayed for more than a few days. I took down my beach section last week, sort of the virtual equivalent of closing up the summer cottage. So the boardwalk looks like an afterthought. Sigh.

Bigger shame, imo, is that the gorgeous red and white caftan wasn't replicated in the catalogue. Surprise, chickadees, we have another black dress with gold accessories.

The wallpaper and floor tiles are very nice. No doubt I'll go nuts next summer with them.

The LTO is a piece I didn't have so that will be nice for next summer, too. The sandal display (for coins!) will look good with the seashell pieces.

Overall, the update feels like end of summer clearance vs an exciting new fall offering.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 09-08-15 at 12:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh. My. God.!!! I adore this update! It's so awesome to see an LTO that you ask to bring back, I wanted the beach bonfire party sooo badly and here it is, even cheaper than it's original price! The new items are also adorable, especially the display! The mannequins in it are a bit too small AGAIN though. I redid my place into summer theme yesterday and here finally comes a full summer update, lol! But I agree with you girls about the color of the dress and the timing of this update, it should've been released much earlier. Overall, I'm very excited!

Fashion Designer
    And yes, it's a new version for androids.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast