Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this the end of FFS? And how many animals are there?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post

But what do I know...I'm only level 40 with expansions and habitats available so I clearly dont know how to play this game either....
    Do you hate yourself so much, then? I am sorry you feel that way. If you feel you have a personal issue with me, please take to to PM's if you can be civil, or file a complaint against me if you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I did have this same problem with Dragon Story, for at least a year and a half. There are about 3 contiguous threads of 100+ pages each of mostly a small group of us complaining that we could not breed, participate in world events, or in Storybook events because we were maxed on habitats, and then maxed on expansions. I had 4 nests that all were full with homeless Dragons, lots of Dragon eggs in storage, and a bunch in the Stables. Over 1 -1/2 years of constant begging and/or complaining before we recently received an 80+ expansion. We are still waiting on the habitat increase to go with that. So the situation with DS is really similar to what is happening here, and that concerns me. I don't have the energy to go thru all of that again.
    I really hope that S8/TL gives us an increase by Friday, so we all can continue to fully participate in the current Trio release.
    Please don't let it drag on like it did on DS. Annie
    Thanks, Annie! This is useful information. So, if I understand, this was an issue with TeamLava, but S8 finally fixed it? Then they do know how to fix an issue like this, and are willing to do so? But they have still left you hanging because although they released more space, they failed to increase the habitat cap?

May I ask why you continued to hang around in a game for a year and 1/2 if you couldn't play? If they didn't increase the number of habitats, what good is the expansion? Can you play at all yet? You have more tenacity than I do. I admire that! I would have deleted it after the first one or two dragons were relased that I was unable to breed because I couldn't place them. Good thing I didn't like the game and deleted it long before I got to where you are. Did S8 make the losses you incurred by not being able to play right for you? If not, I guess I should look for a place to lodge a complaint about them doing this repeatedly, and call it a lesson to not begin playing their games if I might like them enough to buy gems. I have already stopped buying gems already in the two games I am atill playing.

I am saddened to hear that they have a history of doing this to players. Not a good sign and I guess yesterday's post showing that I had faith in them was a bit premature. I am sorry that you have had to endure this twice. Once could be bad planning. Twice in a similar, although not identical game, is showing evidence of this being their policy. I have less faith that S8 will correct this after hearing about this. But they can still make this good for us if they care to.

So, it is not a new issue to the developers, and they don't need to figure out a solution. Thay already have at least a partial fix in place for DS. Very interesting. Wow, Annie, you are strong!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-09-15 at 09:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Do you hate yourself so much, then? I am sorry you feel that way.
    Yes, I'm soooooo jealous of your ability to play these games so well that you are not able to play anything at all.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Yes, I'm soooooo jealous of your ability to play these games so well that you are not able to play anything at all.
    I am sorry you feel this way, tuffyjkitten. You have expressed jealousy of me in the past. May I suggest, once again, that you take this to PM or file a complaint against me if you feel that my progression in the game affects you personally? You have had problems letting me post before, and I am sorry you cannot let your issues go, but they really don't belong in the forum. Please stop this, now.

Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread . Please keep your posts on topic and civil to one another.

This also is a duplicate thread. See other thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you for your feedback about expansions! This has been forwarded to the team for review. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any questions regarding your account.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123