Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end of FFS? And how many animals are there?

For example in my case I don't try to breed a new released animal if it doesn't look nice to me. Like that steel woolly mammoth or the rubble rooster.

@summernightsky: i hate it that we were not aware of the comet cougar. Now I see his pic it's just a pain to me coz he's so so sooooooo cute. Darn!!!

Fashion Designer
    I understand the frustration that many veteran players have run into. However, S8 has seemed to be supporting this game with regular updates and new content so I don't think 'the end' is in sight any time soon. I think more allowable habitats and expansions are coming eventually, but the wait seems very long and tensions do indeed seem to be rising with anxious players who simply have no more space.

I, for one, am glad that maxed out players have come here voicing their concerns. As a result I had decided a while ago to leave most tournament/event animals in storage for now due to the possibility of running out of room for breedable animals. I'm glad I've kept most of them in storage (I'm at about 20 in storage now) because if I had taken them out I would most certainly be out of room for new animals... even with buying multiple 'Grand' habitats during the sale I'm still strained for space.

But unlike many veterans I still have places to expand to and about 8 more allowable habitats (expanding is just *very* slow going) so I'm not feeling the pinch quite as severely as others who are completely maxed out.

Anyway, I've started thinking of the limited space as a bit of an additional challenge of the game; I'll just sell extra animals or animals that are easy to breed - like tennysonrobin suggested - if it comes down to it.

The fact that DS just got a new huge chunk of land is encouraging to me though, so here's hoping for more allowable habitats and expansions for FFS very soon!
    Last edited by chippychan; 09-08-15 at 11:59 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    I fail to understand why people come to this forum to talk about DS. Isn't that a different game from this one?

I am not saying that this game will come to an end for everyone. I am asking S8 if this is the end of the game for those of us who have been here since the beginning and can no longer play the game. Those who are not in this situation who come here complaining about DS maybe should look at taking their issues to the DS forum.

To those who tell me to sell animals, get over it , okay? I like all of my animals. While some may find some unattractive, I don't. I either bred or in rare cases, bought them, and I have played this game daily since it was released. I suppose I can sell a farm, but eventually I will need food so the food I have banked won't last forever. No, I will not sell an animal. But, if I cannot play this game, and there is no reply from the developers, I will look into where I can file a complaint against S8. I don't want to get into a legal battle because I love this game, as can be seen by the animals I have collected. Until this point, S8 has always at least made some kind of statement, but now they are quiet. I am not the only one who has reached the apparent end of this game without warning. If it is the end, they should confirm. At least, they should allow us to transfer gems to other S8 games if that is the case. Pretty straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Im at 150 on dragon and 40 for this game. Dragon is all about expanding while I goof around trying for double and triple rainbow. Plus black diamond, prism and rainbow prism. I don't even care about new dragons anymore. I want what I want while I save gold for the last three treasure dragons I need.

With this game I haven't spent money. IF they offered a second nest I would. Then the game could become more balanced for me and I'd devote more then. As of now, runes, battles and space keeps me from giving a dollar. But again the game is picking up steam and I think it will be released on android sooner than later. Then they will really throw more stuff at us that we can't catch up with.
    If you are at level 40 then you are using a different account, because when I went to your forrest using your S8 ID, the forest I saw was at level 9.

I don't really care about your problems with DS, or your issues with this game if you are not at the point in the game that those of us are where the game is ending for us. If you want to complain, could you consider finding the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum? You may have valid complaints, but they don't apply to the issue up for discussion here, sorry. If you are just mad at the world, can't help you with that either, sorry.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-08-15 at 04:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hello 55lee55, here the answer of Comunity Manager Regina:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you for your feedback about expansions! This has been forwarded to the team for review. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any questions regarding your account.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Hi Lee! I'm in the same boat, of course. I have upgraded a lot of my habitats to hold 4 animals, and with a lot of rearranging and putting decor in storage, I managed to make room for the new habitat... But I'm still maxed out on habitats at 66/66. :P
    I made room for the first two service animals, but the 3rd one usually will only go into the special type habitat, so if I manage to breed it, my nest will be full until the habitat limit is increased.
    I'm the one that posted 202 animals, I think that counted the Dusk Bunny from recent tourney, AND the first service animal, which had just been released. I'll verify that next time I go in. I have to uninstall and reinstall every time I open game, so I don't play as often anymore.
    S8/TL, Please add habitats and expansions! it is stressful not knowing if you are going to be able to breed Limited Time Animals because you don't have anywhere to put them! Please stop making these games stressful by dragging your feet on expansions! If your goal is to force players to buy 4 animal habitats, at least create tiers that allow more expansions and habitats for players who have maxed out. You punish players for having larger collections!
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I fail to understand why people come to this forum to talk about DS. Isn't that a different game from this one?

I am not saying that this game will come to an end for everyone. I am asking S8 if this is the end of the game for those of us who have been here since the beginning and can no longer play the game. Those who are not in this situation who come here complaining about DS maybe should look at taking their issues to the DS forum.

To those who tell me to sell animals, get over it , okay? I like all of my animals. While some may find some unattractive, I don't. I either bred or in rare cases, bought them, and I have played this game daily since it was released. I suppose I can sell a farm, but eventually I will need food so the food I have banked won't last forever. No, I will not sell an animal. But, if I cannot play this game, and there is no reply from the developers, I will look into where I can file a complaint against S8. I don't want to get into a legal battle because I love this game, as can be seen by the animals I have collected. Until this point, S8 has always at least made some kind of statement, but now they are quiet. I am not the only one who has reached the apparent end of this game without warning. If it is the end, they should confirm. At least, they should allow us to transfer gems to other S8 games if that is the case. Pretty straightforward.

If you are at level 40 then you are using a different account, because when I went to your forrest using your S8 ID, the forest I saw was at level 9.

I don't really care about your problems with DS, or your issues with this game if you are not at the point in the game that those of us are where the game is ending for us. If you want to complain, could you consider finding the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum? You may have valid complaints, but they don't apply to the issue up for discussion here, sorry. If you are just mad at the world, can't help you with that either, sorry.
    Hello,

If I may make a request, please respect those players who are taking time to try and formulate options to help you, regardless of whether or not you find them valuable. I understand you are frustrated with the lack of response and assistance from S8, but the player community is not at fault for that.

Players that are comparing FFS to DS do so in order to compare essentially identical game platforms. Almost every element of FFS has been "borrowed" from DS (except the battleground feature), and allows players to predict how such features will work in this game. The recent addition of features like the Storybook adventures is a perfect example; the community benefited when DS players communicated how the adventures worked in DS, thereby allowing players to plan accordingly for future steps. Again, this is being done simply because the games are practically identical, and if changes are seen in one it is highly probable it will occur in the other as has been happening for awhile now. I think we all realize nothing is absolute of course, but this still allows a measure of predictability for players to base comments on.

I hope S8 addresses your concern soon, and good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello 55lee55, here the answer of Comunity Manager Regina:
    Thanks, Drachenia! Where was this posted? Finally, an indication that we have been heard! I hope they do something for you first, as you ran out of room before I did. Maybe we should all write to S8 support as that is what she requested, and stop discussing this here. I think I will take Regina's advice, thanks to both of you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    Hello,

If I may make a request, please respect those players who are taking time to try and formulate options to help you, regardless of whether or not you find them valuable. I understand you are frustrated with the lack of response and assistance from S8, but the player community is not at fault for that.

Players that are comparing FFS to DS do so in order to compare essentially identical game platforms. Almost every element of FFS has been "borrowed" from DS (except the battleground feature), and allows players to predict how such features will work in this game. The recent addition of features like the Storybook adventures is a perfect example; the community benefited when DS players communicated how the adventures worked in DS, thereby allowing players to plan accordingly for future steps. Again, this is being done simply because the games are practically identical, and if changes are seen in one it is highly probable it will occur in the other as has been happening for awhile now. I think we all realize nothing is absolute of course, but this still allows a measure of predictability for players to base comments on.

I hope S8 addresses your concern soon, and good luck.
    I used to play DS, and the games are not identical. DS had a lot more room, although it might be running out of room by now. But I don't hear people comparing about that apsect of DS with FS, and I am not speaking of the storybook feature. I see complaints because they can't breed the dragons they want. That belongs in another forum, in my opinion. Now, if someone posts here that they are having the same problem with DS and cannot breed any dragons there because they don't have room to place them anywhere, that would make it a comparable problem, and I would like to hear what is being done about it. Is that the case? If they have been either given a resolution or not, that would apply to this issue. That someone is frustrated with DS because it is difficult for them, is not relevant to the question here and belongs in a forum for DS where it can be addressed.

I am greatful for reasoned responses from my fellow players, but I also have the right to say if they will work for me or not. Selling my animals, which I do not find unattractive because others do, is not an option for me. Does someone have a problem with the fact that I like all of my animals and enjoy playing this game? Or is the problem for some that I have animals in my forest that they want but failed to work hard enough to breed or were too cheap to buy if they couldn't breed them? A touch of jealousy, perhaps?

Regina has said that the team has been notified of the problem and is taking it under review. I think I am going to rely on S8 to do the right thing. I suggest that all of us who have encountered this problem write to support to let them know what has happened to us. I have found S8 support to be helpful and courteous. I expect they will understand the implications of the problem we are encountering. All I wanted was an acknowledgment from S8 that they were doing something, and they are reviewing it, a good first step. I am leaving it to them.

Thanks, Drachenia and Annie, for posting that you have run into this as well. We are not the only ones, just the ones who are brave enough to post here. And many players don't post on these forums. S8 is aware of this problem, and we know they are now. Let's write support, and count on S8 to do the right thing. Thanks folks!

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Drachenia! Where was this posted? Finally, an indication that we have been heard! I hope they do something for you first, as you ran out of room before I did. Maybe we should all write to S8 support as that is what she requested, and stop discussing this here. I think I will take Regina's advice, thanks to both of you!
    It was posted on the first thread you started, ranting about how unfair TeamLava is to you. And isn't there a rule against posting the same topic in more than one thread?

But what do I know...I'm only level 40 with expansions and habitats available so I clearly dont know how to play this game either....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I used to play DS, and the games are not identical. DS had a lot more room, although it might be running out of room by now. But I don't hear people comparing about that apsect of DS with FS, and I am not speaking of the storybook feature. I see complaints because they can't breed the dragons they want. That belongs in another forum, in my opinion. Now, if someone posts here that they are having the same problem with DS and cannot breed any dragons there because they don't have room to place them anywhere, that would make it a comparable problem, and I would like to hear what is being done about it. Is that the case? If they have been either given a resolution or not, that would apply to this issue. That someone is frustrated with DS because it is difficult for them, is not relevant to the question here and belongs in a forum for DS where it can be addressed.

I am greatful for reasoned responses from my fellow players, but I also have the right to say if they will work for me or not. Selling my animals, which I do not find unattractive because others do, is not an option for me. Does someone have a problem with the fact that I like all of my animals and enjoy playing this game? Or is the problem for some that I have animals in my forest that they want but failed to work hard enough to breed or were too cheap to buy if they couldn't breed them? A touch of jealousy, perhaps?

Regina has said that the team has been notified of the problem and is taking it under review. I think I am going to rely on S8 to do the right thing. I suggest that all of us who have encountered this problem write to support to let them know what has happened to us. I have found S8 support to be helpful and courteous. I expect they will understand the implications of the problem we are encountering. All I wanted was an acknowledgment from S8 that they were doing something, and they are reviewing it, a good first step. I am leaving it to them.

Thanks, Drachenia and Annie, for posting that you have run into this as well. We are not the only ones, just the ones who are brave enough to post here. And many players don't post on these forums. S8 is aware of this problem, and we know they are now. Let's write support, and count on S8 to do the right thing. Thanks folks!
    I did have this same problem with Dragon Story, for at least a year and a half. There are about 3 contiguous threads of 100+ pages each of mostly a small group of us complaining that we could not breed, participate in world events, or in Storybook events because we were maxed on habitats, and then maxed on expansions. I had 4 nests that all were full with homeless Dragons, lots of Dragon eggs in storage, and a bunch in the Stables. Over 1 -1/2 years of constant begging and/or complaining before we recently received an 80+ expansion. We are still waiting on the habitat increase to go with that. So the situation with DS is really similar to what is happening here, and that concerns me. I don't have the energy to go thru all of that again.
    I really hope that S8/TL gives us an increase by Friday, so we all can continue to fully participate in the current Trio release.
    Please don't let it drag on like it did on DS. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast