Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end of FFS? And how many animals are there?

Fashion Designer

Is this the end of FFS? And how many animals are there?

I wish I could get an answer from S8.

My forest is full, except for one spot for the most recent gem animal which fortunately I haven't bred yet, and the rest of the service animals. If I try to move animals I get the there is no open habitat available note. I have no place for another habitat, and have reached the 66/66 limit.

Is this the end of Fantasy Forest Story? Have I played it as far as it goes?

I can no longer place any but the one gem animal remaining. If S8 releases anymore regular animals, or any more special animals after the service animals, I can't place them if I breed them. I have played since the beginning, and have 196/197 animals showing in my album, missing only the Peryton. I have the 4 Egyptian animals in storage and didn't place the Egyptian habitat from the last event because I was very close to the limit, and I am glad I didn't or I would not have had room for the service animals and habitat.

I thought I had all of the animals but the Peryton, which would make 201 animals released so far, but another player posted that there are 202 animals released, so I probably accidentally sold one instead of placing it from the nest if my count is off. Before I go through over 200 animals to determine which one I am missing, can someone else confirm the number of animals released as of today? Further, can someone from S8 tell me if I have reached the end of the game or if more expansions will be released before any more regular animals will be released? If not, can S8 advise what I should do if I breed a new animal and have no place to put it? Will such animals be returned to me, at a level that they would have been, ie. hatched and evolved, if there is a delay in releasing expansions, or is this the final chapter in the previously proposed S8 effort to get rid of original players? I hadn't really believed in that theory before, but it is certainly more believable now that I find myself in this untenable situation.

Iis this the end if Fantasy Forest Story, and if so, can I get a refund on my gems that I cannot use now because I have no place to put any newly released animals once the service animals are released? This is a very stressful situation to find myself in, and I am not the only one. Others who were here from the beginning are running up against the same issue. First, some hit the habitat limit, but now we are hitting both limits. I don't play DS. but some have mentioned that a similar situation occurred in that game. S8 should have a solution then, if this issue has occurred in other games.

Before players trying to be helpful suggest I sell duplicates, I did that long ago. Visit my forest if you want to see a really full forest. It is not as fun as it might seem as we cannot play if new non-service animals are released before there is a release of new areas for expansion, and a increase in the limit of habitats allowed, and that there is enough time allowed for the lengthy wait to clear spaces. All three will be necessary before those of us who find our forests full can play again. All three must happen before we can continue playing FFS.

Is S8 going to help us, or are we out of luck because we have reached the end of the game with no warning that it would not be continued? S8 has been silent on this issue, but it is beyond urgent at this point. Please respond, S8. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Wow this is long winded. I doubt this is the ending, since we just got the storybook events and spin the wheel. It's also a bit dramatic to ask for gems back. Do you play dragon story OR any other game? Money spent is up to us. Satisfaction isn't guaranteed. We buy what we want, to use as we wish. And if we don't have continued happened then oh well.

I'm also frustrated because I'm breeding the first Dalmatian and have it stuck on the nest, because I don't have space in any habitats. So I'm going to have to sell a level 15 pet to make room for it, while I keep breeding for runes to expand to buy the habitat it needs. If anything, that's the sole frustration point. Runes needed so early in the game, when we should be asking for maps of just using money to expand. Make us mine for runes when we get to the far outer sections. It stalls the game too much.

I don't like how I haven't bred a crystal hybrid but I can't blame anything for that. This game just sucks in regards to basic luck. Or maybe I'm just a bitter Betty because I have all but three diamond hybrids on dragon. Overall the game may be hard for someone like you, who's an adept breeder and lack space, but it isn't for most other players who have lackluster breeding odds.

No one from storm8 will reply but if they did they will just tell you to find a way. It'll stink but not much else they can do. Because like you, I have three animals so far from the wheel who will most likely not see the light of day anytime soon.

This is fun. Don't get frustrated by it.

Fashion Designer
    Both sites I've used as resources list the total number of animals at 202. Well, one lists 201 but they put Comet Cougar on a separate page for Animal Story: Beach Adventure.

I remember someone mentioning that Comet Cougar wasn't showing up in the Album for Fantasy Forest Story (original version) when it came out in AS. Can someone who has Comet Cougar verify if that is still the case?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    The Comet Cougar is in the FFS album for me

Executive Chef
    I missed on the cosmic cougar also bc I didn't realize there was a new animal as I don't like to play the beach version
    It will be nice if they could bring it back for another week for all of us that had no clue what was going on
    Many of us have spent dollars on this game just to get the limited animals, only to be blindsided by a stupid beach version of this game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wow this is long winded. I doubt this is the ending, since we just got the storybook events and spin the wheel. It's also a bit dramatic to ask for gems back. Do you play dragon story OR any other game? Money spent is up to us. Satisfaction isn't guaranteed. We buy what we want, to use as we wish. And if we don't have continued happened then oh well.

I'm also frustrated because I'm breeding the first Dalmatian and have it stuck on the nest, because I don't have space in any habitats. So I'm going to have to sell a level 15 pet to make room for it, while I keep breeding for runes to expand to buy the habitat it needs. If anything, that's the sole frustration point. Runes needed so early in the game, when we should be asking for maps of just using money to expand. Make us mine for runes when we get to the far outer sections. It stalls the game too much.

I don't like how I haven't bred a crystal hybrid but I can't blame anything for that. This game just sucks in regards to basic luck. Or maybe I'm just a bitter Betty because I have all but three diamond hybrids on dragon. Overall the game may be hard for someone like you, who's an adept breeder and lack space, but it isn't for most other players who have lackluster breeding odds.

No one from storm8 will reply but if they did they will just tell you to find a way. It'll stink but not much else they can do. Because like you, I have three animals so far from the wheel who will most likely not see the light of day anytime soon.

This is fun. Don't get frustrated by it.
    You are at level 9? Of course the game won't end for those who haven't collected enough animals and habitats to the point where they have no room. Don't worry, you have a long time before you reach this point, and so do most players. Do I sense a bit of jealousy raising its head beacause I am an adept breeder as you call it?

I had fun when I was starting out too. I had fun right up until I realized that I have reached the end. You have no idea. No, I don't play DS and believe complaints about your problems in that game belong in a different forum. I play Castle Story. I can't move my gems to that game, because I bought them in this one, thinking I could use them to advance. I would be fine with moving them there if this is the end of this game. You are far, far from where I am so it wouldn't be the end for you. You misunderstand. You can get frustrated because there is a future in the game ahead of you. Of course S8 is going to continue to add things such as the wheel and the beach to bring in new players. That is immaterial to the issue I have brought up here.

What I want to know, is this the end for those of us who have not had lackluster luck as you call it and have been faithful players of this game since the beginning. Frustrated? That isn't the correct word. Frustration implies a temporary roadblock. You are frustrated. Fine. Do you realize that after I place the service animals, I cannot play anymore. If I breed new animals, I can't keep them. I will have to sell them off the nest. If I win a tournament, I can't place the animal. You are barely started in this game. I am not waiting to earn runes, or coins. I have them. What I don't have are options. And I am not the only one. Yeah, it is really easy to tell someone not to get frustrated and have fun, when you are only at level 9. Geesh, no concept of the issue here, but opinions, nevertheless. I and others in my situation have apparently reached the end, with no warning that it was the end. Tomorrow will tell. We will see if there are expansions, or if they release an animal that some of us might be able to breed, but not keep. Already some players don't have room for the service habitat. S8 should be honest with us.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-07-15 at 08:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    You are at level 9? Of course the game won't end for those who haven't collected enough animals and habitats to the point where they have no room. Don't worry, you have a long time before you reach this point, and so do most players.

I had fun when I was starting out too. You have no idea. No, I don't play DS. I play Castle Story. I can't move my gems to that game, because I bought them in this one, thinking I could use them to advance. I would be fine with moving them there if this is the end of this game. You are far, far from where I am so it wouldn't be the end for you. You misunderstand. You can get frustrated because there is a future in the game ahead of you.

What I want to know, is this the end for those of us who have not had lackluster luck as you call it and have been faithful players of this game since the beginning. Frustrated? That isn't the correct word. Frustration implies a temporary roadblock. You are frustrated. Fine. Do you realize that after I place the service animals, I cannot play anymore. If I breed animals, I will have to sell them off the nest. If I win a tournament, I can't place the animal. You are barely started in this game. I am not waiting to earn runes, or coins. I have them. What I don't have are options. And I am not the only one. Yeah, it is really easy to tell someone not to get frustrated and have fun, when you are only at level 9. Geesh, no concept of the issue here, but opinions, nevertheless. I and others in my situation have apparently reached the end, with no warning that it was the end. Tomorrow will tell. We will see if there are expansions, or if they release an animal that some of us might be able to breed, but not keep. Already some players don't have room for the service habitat. S8 should be honest with us.

Im at 150 on dragon and 40 for this game. Dragon is all about expanding while I goof around trying for double and triple rainbow. Plus black diamond, prism and rainbow prism. I don't even care about new dragons anymore. I want what I want while I save gold for the last three treasure dragons I need.

With this game I haven't spent money. IF they offered a second nest I would. Then the game could become more balanced for me and I'd devote more then. As of now, runes, battles and space keeps me from giving a dollar. But again the game is picking up steam and I think it will be released on android sooner than later. Then they will really throw more stuff at us that we can't catch up with.

Executive Chef
    Also, why did they release that animal game JUST to have it forward us to FF? So Odd!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    The Comet Cougar is in the FFS album for me
    Thanks for the info So the missing animal is not a case of the album not counting Comet Cougar.

Well, hopefully they do introduce an expansion tomorrow. There are those two purple islands just sitting there.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

@55lee55: did you ever think of selling out some animals that you dont really like? You have 200 ones, there must me some pets you like a bit less than others. Or you can sell some super common ones like rainguin or armordillo? I mean they're too easy to have and don't look really attractive. Maybe it's a temporary way until they give more expansions and habitats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast