Thread: Energy

Question Energy

Okay...CASTLE STORY...at what level do we get additional starting energy? I have been at 40 energy forever,,,and how much does it go up by.
    Thanks.

Sorry to say but 40 is the max. Limit 😖

Yep...40 is the max. Check The Hub, scroll down to Nugget #4 regarding all the different ways to get extra energy, especially 10 from visiting nbrs daily.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

its like a full time job.....the way i have my kingdom set up , the bottom half of my kingdom is workable stuff, creating things , ( crafting buildings i should say ) by the time i am done clicking them i have 12 energy left lol, i hit my two wizard schools , click a few crops and bam .....all done....

i like playing but the fun seems to end to quick lol

like the game alot though, kinda hope for more energy further down the road considering we had plot updates and now we have MORE buildings...pretty please

i have my own way to make my energy not 0 each TIME quickly so i will not worry about lacking of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis19891102 View Post
    i have my own way to make my energy not 0 each TIME quickly so i will not worry about lacking of energy.
    Huh? Can you explain what the heck you are talking about?

Rhino Keeper
    When you're more advanced in the game you can send your knights on quests and pick up additional energy each day. I too am bummed that it's capped at 40. In my mind it should cap at 50, at least.