Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Restaurant Update 9th-September-2015

Rhino Keeper
    Where are those Flowers next to cashier? Is it a pary of the goal? I don't have them?!

Rhino Keeper
    a guy is lying down in picnic final prize . that is so natural. i like that thinking of design developer. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I thought this update could have been better! I really don't need another picnic themed decoration, what would have made this theme better and more unique is if the developers focused on what NYC is known for, skycrapers. Yes we got the Empire State building but it's tiny, I would love to have gotten one the size of that Eiffel Tower that's in the store. Plus NYC is known for Cabs and the Subway. Could have went that direction too. Like in BS when we had that Subway theme. We have too much of those garden/picnic themed decorations, let's move on to something else. Even if they did a Central Park themed decor they could have made Skyscrapers in the background, maybe put the big lake in the middle with a bridge going over it, or a park bench along the way. But peeps having a picnic under a tree has been done over and over....move on!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 09-16-15 at 09:01 AM.

I am on android and when my pretzel oven is built it becomes invisible. Is this a problem for anyone else? I have restarted my tablet a few times but is just the same

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314