Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing pond

Executive Chef
    Hey there! You're seeing the Golden Lure. This bait cannot be crafted. It can only be purchased by Gems. As you level up, you will be able to unlock more crafts for different baits like the Spicy Bait. Please look forward to these new crafts!

New Resident

Confused about fishing

Hey everyone! I had a quick question about fishing that I was hoping some of you could answer. Ever since I was able to fish, I have deliveries that require tuna and salmon. Currently, all of my deliveries either tonight or salmon to complete. I've been fishing in the pond with the Toby's, but can never seem to catch tuna or salmon. Mostly anchovies, but sometimes I get catfish or bass. I'm level 14 currently, and only have access to do Bates. Is there a special method to catching the salmon and tuna? I would really like to be able to complete some deliveries so I can make some more money and get the experience required to level up. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    You can see the best bait to use in Fishing Pond but those baits aren't available at your current level. You can use the Golden Lure if you have, purchase the fish from neighbours or newspapers, or discard these deliveries.

Merged threads.

When I have clicked on the Golden Bait before, it has said to either purchase or make them in the bait shop. So I am guessing you can make them when you reach a certain level. Like I was only able to use the dough bait until I reached a certain level and then I was able to make the fish bait. They truly need to make the golden ones a little more accessible for us. People have said on here that they have caught the rare fish using the other bait but I never have, I have had to buy the golden bait to do so. Even if they made the price (coins not gems) a higher price or had to use more resources to make them so they weren't easy to make, that would be fine. There just needs to be an easier option than buying them for 70 gems or hoping someone is selling them in the store. People are going to get discouraged and not want to play because it costs so much money in order to get things you need.

Grand Emperor
    I did check with the team and unfortunately the craft caption for Golden Lure is incorrect. We are not be able to craft it. I check Stormie's shop daily to see if there's a Golden Lure and found one yesterday. You may want to try that. Sometimes we can win them from certain events. See Bait Shop for more information on the various baits.

New Resident

Fishing

Is there any tricks to fishing? I get the same 2 fish every time!

Rhino Keeper
    Use different baits to get different fish:
    Dough bait gets anchovies
    Anchovy bait gets catfish
    Spicy bait gets bass
    Golden lure gets random multiple fish
    Flax bait (not sure of actual name but uses flax and takes 4 hours to craft) gets tuna or salmon

Note: it isn't guaranteed that you will get the fish listed here. For example, you may get anchovies with an anchovy bait, but the above list is what you should generally expect to get. Also, try aiming for the "hot spots". If you see fish circling a spot in the pond, drop your bait there. It tends to get a better fish or multiple fish.

Fishing

Ok I need to know where to,get this fish from and what is it called

It keeps coming up on my market and I have no way of getting it

Noone sells them I have been searching for hours

Please help

Ps I have a picture but it says I have the wrong file extension and wont post its ang file ???????
    It looks like Whale to me cant find the list of fish anywhere

Executive Chef
    If it's blue and white, it's probably the Tuna. The only way to get it on your own is to craft the Fancy Bait (which, I think, unlocks when you unlock the Water Garden and buy the Sushi Shop...though I might be wrong). Some players might sell it, but because of its relative scarcity, you might have to look long and hard to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If it's blue and white, it's probably the Tuna. The only way to get it on your own is to craft the Fancy Bait (which, I think, unlocks when you unlock the Water Garden and buy the Sushi Shop...though I might be wrong). Some players might sell it, but because of its relative scarcity, you might have to look long and hard to find it.
    Hi pookie bear love your name lol
    Its a bright blue quite large fish faces left with a big smile there is another fish that is facing right very light blue very thin and is straight up in air, I cant find the list for them anywhere but there are so many posts
    Thank you

Its a pain as it is wanted in the market and that is all that missing and the sushi store is way down the track its not even offered yet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast