Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Fashion Designer
    I didn't include the Nutcracker or Candy Crane when I posted, so yes, if they are counted the number should be 262.

myra0876, do you have all animals or only all of the animals that show in your album, which can be a different number? I looked at your awesome Forest and you even have room for decorations and you don't have habitats shoehorned like I do, so maybe you don't have all the animals, but only all the animals that are available to you which is likely much less than 262 animals? That is still a fantastic achievement, but please don't beg for more new animals when some of us not only can't place new ones but we have animals in storage that cannot be placed as well, due to S8's release of too many animals for the room they have provided for us. At least when new animals do get released, you have plenty of space left to put them. Some of us don't have that option.

I and others are selling farms and the evolution flower to make room for new animals that can't be stored.

S8, please do something to remedy this situation which you have caused to occur.

Fashion Designer
    I have waited for a while to put my two cents on this situation because I didn't quite know where I stood. My album is currently at 247/253 which is very close to owning every animal. I have played very aggressively and expanded to all areas quite some time ago like many of the others here who are begging for expansions. I'm not starting to lose all decorations in my forest and am having to use wall to wall habitats and it's very disappointing to me.

Now here is what I think from S8s point. They don't care about us. We are such a small percentage who have clearly spent lots of money on this game (as I think that's the only way to get so far and obtain almost every creature if not all) that we don't actually portray the general population who play. As logical as it sounds that S8 should cater to us because we spend a lot, they probably earn more from more casual players making small purchases. I don't think they will be releasing any expansions soon and it saddens me greatly because I love to collect all the animals and make my forest look beautiful with decorations.

If you won't release and more expansions could you please do a Grand Habitat sale like last July? Then I could at least upgrade some of my habitats to fit more creatures.

Executive Chef
    Please release more expansions S8! I've been out of room for a long time. I really want to buy some of the new habitats while they are on sale, but I have no room for even one. I'm storing event and tournament prizes again due to lack of spce for new habitats. Please find a way to not punish players that have more animals.
    I also agree with calvinxx, a sale on grand habitats would be awesome! I still have a few original habitats that I could upgrade, but it stinks to pay full price to upgrade, when I would rather buy a new type on sale, and sell one of the older 3 Dragon types.
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't posted much lately but been playing. I only have one more expansion to go. I don't have a lot of doubles or use many decorations. I've been playing since near the beginning, now I'm scared I will be out of room soon too. Please give us expansions!

Executive Chef
    I wish the TL us finally has an answer when there is a new country. I have no place to build habitats. Have soon all the common animals sold, for lack of space.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy More Space on Habitat Expansion

I am playing since over a year now and see most of the pets I won from wheels,events are not hatched,reason I have not enough space or enough habitats to put them all on the places.The mine is not helpful,itis still too expensive to get 70 before new of them appears and my stores got filled over and over with pets.
    TL you are only working on new creatures but never on space or more and better expansions.I feel sad that there are no 25 bombs to get and less runes per part of the expansion.I only have 5 unused places left means after them I cant expand anymore and everxthing stays in the store.
    Plz notice that the game lost some players due the missing areas at the start then some months later.I guess most other lv 50 players have no expansion left.It is sick that we still have to get 70 runes.When will this story end or become better?

I've been thinking about this for awhile. I've been playing since the first week in Aug 2014 so almost from the beginning. I have expanded everywhere and have habitats in each expansion. My album says I have 244 out 251 animals. But I know I'm missing several Spin to Win and Limited animals. I only have 3 duplicates - a music one that I kept because I never got the third animal and a couple of ultras (bred soon after purchasing them on sale). There are still 6 animals that I have yet to breed. I have 3 animals in storage and only 4 empty places in my habitats. So basically, unless I start spending gems for the multi-element habitats I'm just about at end of what I can do.

Don't get me wrong I like the the multi-element habitats, in fact, I have 21 of them. It's the only way I've been able to put out as many animals as I have. But at this point my only choice, if I wish to continue to play, is to start substituting more of my 3 animal single element habitats for the multi-element ones and spend a lot of gems. What I don't like is that I feel like I'm being pressured into spending money if I wish to continue to play. I don't mind spending the money occasionally but this feels manipulation and I'm undecided how I'm going to proceed. With the state of my forest now I'm not sure I'll be able to play the Storybook event.

Executive Chef
    I'm fairly sure that forcing players to purchase more gem habitats is exactly the reason that S8 controls the expansions and habitat limits so tightly. I also have many gem habitats, although I don't know exactly how many. I would guess most of my habitats have been upgraded to hold 4.
    I am now completely out of space to expand. (For months).
    All my habitats are full.
    I have a homeless animal on the nest.
    A storybook adventure just started.
    I have many animals still in storage.
    Come on S8, I want to be able to play, but I can't even hatch the first creature. I have no where to place a new habitat. I've been maxed out on runes for months. We need more expansions!
    I don't mind buying habitats for gems! I wanted to purchase some of the last two released, while on sale. I haven't had room for some time. The only way I can proceed now is to pay 500 to update one of my remaining regular habitats. I want to purchase some of the pretty new multiple element habitats, on sale for 250!
    You are punishing higher level, long term players (customers). Some of us have been in this situation for some time, and it makes playing much less fun! At the very least, give us a few expansions, so we can at least buy some of the new multiple element habitats while they are sale. We can transition our creatures out of the regular habitats, and sell those, so we have more room for the unique newer ones.
    Please, give us the room we need to play!
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Actually some of my animals are in storage, cause they are too ugly to put in my forest. And now that I have the new ones I have nothing to breed for. And FYI, if I need room I would sell the common and rare animals before I even think about selling my farms, cause it's very easy to get the common and rare ones when u get more land. I do want more land but now I can sell all the ugly ones, and I'll have plenty of room for the good looking ones.

Habitats

Why is it so hard to get new habitats? It is almost impossible to keep up as it takes so long to get enough runes for an expansion. I am now having to sell animals just to get more dynamite by breeding more animals.... In Dragon Story you get a fair number of bombs (if you breed a dragon which is 10 hours you get 10 bombs, in Fantasy you get 1) and as I need 70 runes over expansion it takes up to 4 weeks to get an expansion! There is also no other means of getting runes...

It is making the game boring and frustrating so I guess unless you change it to make it easier to expand (without paying through the nose!) then I will have to stop playing. Shame as it is a lovely game otherwise

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast