Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys I agree with you drachenia I need habitat limit increased I can't get that new habitat as I'm at the limit! Please increase habitat limit
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    Hi guys I agree with you drachenia I need habitat limit increased I can't get that new habitat as I'm at the limit! Please increase habitat limit
    Hi Melisa! I have sell so many common animals now also station Dalmation, Captain K9 and the habitat. I have set up the new Sweet Habitat and am really at the limit I do not want to sell even more common animals. TL please give us more habitats again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi Melisa! I have sell so many common animals now also station Dalmation, Captain K9 and the habitat. I have set up the new Sweet Habitat and am really at the limit I do not want to sell even more common animals. TL please give us more habitats again
    I'm trying not to sell any animals as I only have one of everything please TL increase habitat
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    TL please give us more habitats please, I have already sold almost all common animals. It's nice to get so many animals, please but keep in mind that we need sufficient habitats to get. Thank you

This is good

matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matiasabad94 View Post
    This is good

Same for me.

Executive Chef
    Hello please give new expansion land, now I can still build habitats and I have to sell 2 farms already. I can not expansion land, I'm at se limit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	26661

Rhino Keeper
    When is TL planning to open another land expansion? We urgently needed the space. Have got several animals in storage because there's nowhere to place them and like other players I've sold a couple of farms to make room. I've also sold some of my gem animals and at this point, I refuse to sell anymore after all the difficulties in breeding them. Can we please get a feedback from the TL if they've plans to resolve this issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    When is TL planning to open another land expansion? We urgently needed the space. Have got several animals in storage because there's nowhere to place them and like other players I've sold a couple of farms to make room. I've also sold some of my gem animals and at this point, I refuse to sell anymore after all the difficulties in breeding them. Can we please get a feedback from the TL if they've plans to resolve this issue.
    Awwww, I'm so sorry to read that you sold several of your gem hybrids too. I always used to visit your forest and look in awe at just how many of them you had managed to breed.
    Actually, I'm looking at it right now and there's still a beyond impressive amount of them left fortunately (around 30 or so?). I've always wondered (and wanted to ask) if you have (had) some "special breeding formula" that resulted in so many of them. I know about the early glitch (way before I even really played FFS) where it was possible to do a gem-fire or gem-nature breeding respectively every 10 or 20 seconds or so, which could explain the large number of Emerald Dragons and Ruby Razorbacks, as well as the glitch with water-fire + gem possibly resulting in many of the Sapphire Cthulhus, but I also see a lot of the other gem hybrids for which -AFAIK- no such glitches existed.

And.. I wanted to congratulate on the design of your top icy (blue) shelf. That looks truly and utterly beyond awesome. Very pretty. I'd love to post a screenshot of that here, but as it is not my forest I'm not sure if you'd appreciate that or not.

Very nice forest and without mentioning some of my other very favourites, I can say that your forest is WELL present in my top 3 of favourite forests.

As for expansions: one possible solution is that they open up the left-bottom green plots and later let the grow in that direction, but I'd also like to get some more icy shelves, so I can continue with my master plan of making the current top most blue shelf dedicated to gem habitats only (with the Winter Wonderland in its centre) and still have enough blue plots for water and electric habitats.

And.... a few yellowish plots and some more yellowish habitats would also be great for better colour matching of the Egypt and Autumn habitats with some more yellow themed surroundings and habitats. Maybe there could be a small desert or shoreline (beach, but not as 'funky' as the Animal Story version) part, where we could nicely place some yellowish habitats on sand.
    And... the earth and fire habitats also do not blend in nicely with any of the current backgrounds; maybe some grey rocks and/or "fiery" rocks too?

Plenty of ideas!
    I hope it happens soon. For now I can still make 20 more expansions, but it must really suck when you're not able to expand anywhere anymore, whilst the animals keep coming in and while there is no way to store animals that have already been deployed in the forest...

Fashion Designer
    Once again I find that I have no room to place the most recently released animals.

It is absurd to produce such an awesome game but fail to make room to accommodate all of the animals released. Please S8, make room so that those of us who have played FFS from the beginning and have most or all of the animals can continue to play it.

It takes time to expand and since we cannot store animals we breed, my game will essentially be frozen after I breed the first of the new Trio because I only have room for one more animal.

Have mercy and release expansions S8!

Thanks.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 12-11-15 at 10:48 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast