Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I can't say exactly when the new expansions will be coming out, but the team is working on this. Hang tight!
    Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm juggling as fast and furiously as I can, but I'm gonna drop something if I don't get more habitats soon! Can't they increase the habitats by like one or two until the expansions come? I've upgraded enough habitats to make room for one more... And I was hoping to get at least one of the new ones while they were on sale. . I can't even finish the storybook without another habitat! I waited until the last minute to start, but I'm gonna need some more room! Help, please! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one who still has room to expand?
    Makes me wonder if you finally get a Unicorn bred if it gets easier!

My issue is the opposite...hard to get explosives (even though I breed constantly)
    to even go mining! When I finally get some it's crash city
    and loss of explosives & runes.

As it is I can't visit neighbors nor stay on very long because of the animation!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Am I the only one who still has room to expand?
    Makes me wonder if you finally get a Unicorn bred if it gets easier!

My issue is the opposite...hard to get explosives (even though I breed constantly)
    to even go mining! When I finally get some it's crash city
    and loss of explosives & runes.

As it is I can't visit neighbors nor stay on very long because of the animation!
    No, you are just the only one posting on this thread about it. There are many others without this problem yet.
    There are other threads for app crashing and mining/Rune loss issues.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    This is such a joke, INCREASE the habitat cap at least TL !!
    I'm stuck with Bernard's egg ready to be hatched, but I don't have room for its habitat
    So now I'm debating if I should sell a premium habitat and buy its habitat or should I sell the egg?

Shame on you TL, for not giving a **** and respond to us at least.
    Forcing us to sell habitats paid with gems bought with $$ bc you made sure we get stuck, is a ripoff to say the least.
    Ignoring our continued requests for expansion & habitat # increase, is even worse .
    Can't even give us a date when to expect the cap increase.

Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    This is such a joke, INCREASE the habitat cap at least TL !!
    I'm stuck with Bernard's egg ready to be hatched, but I don't have room for its habitat
    So now I'm debating if I should sell a premium habitat and buy its habitat or should I sell the egg?

Shame on you TL, for not giving a **** and respond to us at least.
    Forcing us to sell habitats paid with gems bought with $$ bc you made sure we get stuck, is a ripoff to say the least.
    Ignoring our continued requests for expansion & habitat # increase, is even worse .
    Can't even give us a date when to expect the cap increase.
    Kindly note that we do not have an estimated date. Features get tested and we don't want to give out the wrong information. I responded in the past that the team is working on expansions and they will be coming soon.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Kindly note that we do not have an estimated date. Features get tested and we don't want to give out the wrong information. I responded in the past that the team is working on expansions and they will be coming soon.

Thank you very much for your patience.
    Oh how nice, I look forward and thank you Regina for information

Executive Chef
    They're here!
    New expansions have just been made available and I now see a habitat cap of 76!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    This is one of many S8 games that I enjoy playing. I'm feeling very anxious because I have no room to place the new "Hall of Heroes" habitat. I currently have sixty-five of the sixty-six habitats allowed. It would be wonderful if we could place the special habitats like the trios in storage until we are given room to expand. Please consider this as an option if adding more expansions is currently not an option. Thank you!

Also, forgot to mention being able to store the animal in trio habitats whose only element is for that particular habitat.
    Thank you so much S8 and your wonderful FFS development team for this much needed update. I am very grateful!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    They're here!
    New expansions have just been made available and I now see a habitat cap of 76!!!
    This is lovely! Lost some animals, and can't continue with the storybook to the end because still won't have room to place all those animals by the time it ends. Very good that my Forest loads again to play on my Retina, and guess that the crashing on my iPad mini is okay with me as I can still play. I feel for those whose mini's are crashing on loading, if they still can't play. This is a good fix for those of us who needed the room, but I wonder about how soon we will reach the same impasse again since S8 actually increased the number of animals they threw at us, instead of lowering as they should have. Nevertheless, nobody is perfect. This is good.

Thanks, Storm8!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-19-15 at 08:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ouch ouch, I only 1. Habitat buy and have again reached the limit. Please TL increases the border Habitat again and give us a better chance of bombs. Thank you for the hear my desire

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast