Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

The Honorable Panda
    Merging same topic threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I wish patience was called for here, but from Annie's post in another thread (sorry, don't know how to link it) it appears that they had the same issue in Dragon Story for a year and a half. My understanding is that they recently released 80 new spaces there, but did not increase the maximum number of habitats. Yesterday, I was thrilled to see Regina's reply, but after reading what Annie said, I have lost hope that S8 will respond to us in a timely manner, ie. before they release any more animals. Once, in DS might be an oversight and a problem that they were unaware could develop, but they have been aware of a similar problem in DS and took 1 1/2 years to release expansions without raising the cap on habitats. Those folks still can't play. Twice, as in allowing it to get to this point in FFS seems to be S8 policy, and I don't have hope that it will be resolved in a timely manner for players of this game.

By the way, I am confused as to why this thread was moved here from the Bugs and Issues Fourm. I posted it there to get a reply from S8, not as a discussion thread. I was trying to report a problem. I am concerned that S8 doesn't consider this a significant issue, and has instead put it up for player discussion. Very disappointing, S8, as this is something you have constructed within your game, and not a problem with player choices or luck. So, does this mean that S8 is not going to take this seiously? The developers are the only ones who can fix this issue. Player advice is not going to fix a problem inherent in the construction of the game and experience in playing the game, usually the most helpful way to get around problems here, is the reason we are at this point. By moving this here, S8 has set us up for ridicule and jealousy by players who are far from encountering this problem. I posted it as an issue in Bugs and Issues, because it is an urgent issue. No player can come up with a work around on this issue. It must be fixed by S8. Moving this thread seems like another cowardly move on their part. Very disappointing.

I suspect we have come to the end of this game and S8 is too cowardly to admit it outright. Otherwise, why, since they have seen the same thing happen in another of their games, did they allow it to come to this? I will give them the reason of the doubt until Friday, as others have requested they fix the issue by then. Don't have a lot of hope after reading what Annie wrote.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-09-15 at 11:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This is one of many S8 games that I enjoy playing. I'm feeling very anxious because I have no room to place the new "Hall of Heroes" habitat. I currently have sixty-five of the sixty-six habitats allowed. It would be wonderful if we could place the special habitats like the trios in storage until we are given room to expand. Please consider this as an option if adding more expansions is currently not an option. Thank you!

Also, forgot to mention being able to store the animal in trio habitats whose only element is for that particular habitat.
    Last edited by TL4me; 09-11-15 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you for your feedback about expansions! This has been forwarded to the team for review. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any questions regarding your account.

Thanks!
    Hi Regina, could you give us an update on where this issue stands? Are we going to get a habitat increase this week, for those of us that really need one to continue? What about expansions? I have been maxed on Runes since the last Storybook adventure. I also didn't receive the Runes I won on the Spin to Win wheel because I was maxed. I have been waiting on new expansions for weeks. I have been upgrading my habitats for months, and while I do have some not upgraded yet, the majority hold 4 animals. I regularly spend gold already; I don't like being forced to spend gold to keep playing. When are we going to get expansions and a habitat increase?
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Hi Regina, could you give us an update on where this issue stands? Are we going to get a habitat increase this week, for those of us that really need one to continue? What about expansions? I have been maxed on Runes since the last Storybook adventure. I also didn't receive the Runes I won on the Spin to Win wheel because I was maxed. I have been waiting on new expansions for weeks. I have been upgrading my habitats for months, and while I do have some not upgraded yet, the majority hold 4 animals. I regularly spend gold already; I don't like being forced to spend gold to keep playing. When are we going to get expansions and a habitat increase?
    Thank you, Annie
    I can't say exactly when the new expansions will be coming out, but the team is working on this. Hang tight!

Executive Chef
    Here's a notification I just got...

Attachment 23847
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	23848  
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I can't see your image on my phone for some reason, but I guess it's the same notification as I just got about "More levels, more habitats..." Etc.
    I checked in FFS and my habitat cap is still 66, but... I haven't reached that limit yet. Same for the expansions.
    Can one of the maxed out users test if new expansions and/or habitat cap changes have been made available ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Here's a notification I just got...

Attachment 23847
    Interesting, I looked and had the same message on my iPad Mini where I have Animal Story installed but can't open it. Did not receive the message on my iPad Air that does not have Animal Story installed and I can actually play FFS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I can't see your image on my phone for some reason, but I guess it's the same notification as I just got about "More levels, more habitats..." Etc.
    I checked in FFS and my habitat cap is still 66, but... I haven't reached that limit yet. Same for the expansions.
    Can one of the maxed out users test if new expansions and/or habitat cap changes have been made available ?
    The habitat limit has not changed yet for FFS and I am currently maxed out. I have 6 spots left for expansion and that is still all I can see right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Not yet... Maybe it's a new version to upload? Fingers crossed it comes soon! I'm drowning here! No space in habitats, no more habitats allowed, and what, 8 new animals in the last week? Come on, hurry please! I don't want to miss any of these animals because I don't have anywhere to put them!!! I need about 3 more nests!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast