Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Executive Chef
    Well, I too now am in the situation where the last expansion has been made, where 80 runes have been accumulated and where the bomb count is at 15.
    I have a very simple and EASY to implement request to TL while we wait for further expansions: when the first Storybook came round, the game was made intelligent enough to raise the rune cap to 150 for those who were then maxed out. So, knowing that such conditional logic was possible back then, can you please do something similar for those who are maxed out now, by entirely removing the bomb and/or rune cap for all players or at least for the maxed out ones?

If TL implements that very simple fix, at least we can continue to accumulate the material to play catch up when new expansions arrive, so that would take away a bit of the pain of not being able to expand further...
    Last edited by ogreve; 07-11-16 at 05:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Well, I too now am in the situation where the last expansion has been made, where 80 runes have been accumulated and where the bomb count is at 15.
    I have a very simple and EASY to implement request to TL while we wait for further expansions: when the first Storybook came round, the game was made intelligent enough to raise the rune cap to 150 for those who were then maxed out. So, knowing that such conditional logic was possible back then, can you please do something similar for those who are maxed out now, by entirely removing the bomb and/or rune cap for all players or at least for the maxed out ones?

If TL implements that very simple fix, at least we can continue to accumulate the material to play catch up when new expansions arrive, so that would take away a bit of the pain of not being able to expand further...
    I agree with you proposal but I cannot see it happening since, that would just mean the next expansion that is released would last for a shorter amount of time as the maxed out players quickly expand with the accumulated Ruins. I have been in the same situation for well over a month. I continue to mine for food/coins and tokens to keep in practice. It would be nice if S8 at least removed the restriction of using 1 explosive per time entering the mine once you max out on Ruins.

If you haven't seen it, you may want to read Post #174 where I describe what happens when you reach the situation of no expansion space and max Ruins.

Executive Chef
    Is there a chance expansions will come with the next update? I had to do some serious shuffling to get the latest 4 creature habitat. Don't know if there's much else I can do if an other new one comes up!

Farm Supplier
    With the new storybook, we will most likely need to raise two animals to level 15 and there are no expansions to put those two in. I had hoped that they would make one new plot available so we can play the anniversary storybook... Is this something that can still be done? I really really need more room. Or at least one more plot we can "park" all the hatched animals.

Quote Originally Posted by forestwald View Post
    With the new storybook, we will most likely need to raise two animals to level 15 and there are no expansions to put those two in. I had hoped that they would make one new plot available so we can play the anniversary storybook... Is this something that can still be done? I really really need more room. Or at least one more plot we can "park" all the hatched animals.
    Just made my last expansion and Im wondering if we could get any new news about when we will get the new ones. I cant think of any other game were I had to wait so long for an app update -.-

The new update says there will be expansions. I hope it will be a lot more then what they gave us last time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myra0876 View Post
    The new update says there will be expansions. I hope it will be a lot more then what they gave us last time.
    hope so too : there were too many animals for only 7 spots last time
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I also am in desperate need for expansions. I hate having to delete an animal to put a new one in. With various stories that require us to breed and then feed, I need much more space. Also 500 gems to be able to add only one more animal is in NO WAY worth it but I have upgraded some when they've been on sale. It takes so long to get the runes as it is to get the expansion in the first place I don't know why you take so long to create new areas to expand to

Executive Chef
    Can't wait for expansions, Iv been maxed out for a while, i hope there's a lot of them that will take a while to get through. Iv got so many animals in storage and not sure if to bring them out when I get new space or leave them there for new releases.

Rhino Keeper
    WONDERFUL - expansions lalapaloosea extraordinaire! more habitats added - LOVE IT!