Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Fashion Designer

Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Edit(KP) 6-27-16
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey, everyone. I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but I can guess as to what all the posts say, haha. We're working on expansions right now, and I think you all will be very happy with them when we release them. The art team had shown me their mockup of the initial expansion, and I literally had them double it.

As to when the expansion is arriving, I cannot give you a date, but it's coming.

Edit(KP) 3-1-16
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Expect to see a small expansion in the VERY near future, and more to roll out soon after.
    edit(KP) 3-4-16-
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    And they raised the habitat limit for the Treasure Habitat to 2!!! OMG. This helps sooo much Thank you guys for actually giving us relief on this issue. I am content... for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    They also raised the habitat limit to 88.
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Its not much but there are two new expansions on the lower left green island woooo

My forest is full. I have placed the last habitat, for the service animals, and that brings me to 66/66 habitats. I have no room for all but one regular element animals. I have no room for any more habitats, and the only reason I am still able to play now is because I didn't place the Egypt animals in my forest, and was able to keep them in storage because they came from a community event.

I have come to the end of this game, S8, and need some assistiance here. I have 195/197 animals in my album and no place to put any more animals. I have 66/66 habitats placed, and have purchased most of the 4 animal habitats which is why I have not run out of space before now.

I have played this game since the beginning, and am only missing two animals, the Dalmation (which is on my nest), and the Peyton, which is good not to have because it gives me something to breed for and has a short fail time. When I try to move animals I am told there are no habitats available to move them to. I believe I do have room for the Peyton.

Please S8, give us some expansions immediately and remove the limit of 66 habitats!. This must be done before any more regular animals are released, or I will be unable to continue playing. If you cannot release more space, at least allow us to store animals and habitats. I would be fine with only being able to store special animals and habitats. If you didn't count the habitats in storage in the 66 allowable, this would at least give me and others in this situation a temporary reprieve from being unable to continue playing.

If you are unable to immediately open new areas and change the habitat cap, could you at least refund my money that I have invested in gems that cannot be spent? I am sad that I have reached the boundaries of this game and will not be able to place any more animals after I place the service animals, but it has come to this. I cannot be the only person with this issue, and I had faith that you would not let it come to this point. Unfortunately, it has.

Please put my mind at ease, or if you cannot do that, please refund my gems as they cannot be used to play this game because I have reached the limits of the game. Thank you.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-16 at 02:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I hear you lee, I'm in the exact same boat as you. It seems for weeks, even months we've pleaded, begged, cried, screamed, bargained, prayed, and just plain old asked nicely for a habitat increase and new expansions but all we hear back is silence. It's beyond frustrating :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I hear you lee, I'm in the exact same boat as you. It seems for weeks, even months we've pleaded, begged, cried, screamed, bargained, prayed, and just plain old asked nicely for a habitat increase and new expansions but all we hear back is silence. It's beyond frustrating :-(
    I'm agree with you Hawksmoor. Please TL give us more land and habitat
    Last edited by Drachenia; 09-06-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Thank you for your feedback about expansions! This has been forwarded to the team for review. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any questions regarding your account.

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for your reply Regina. What I was REALLY hoping you'd say is that expansions/habitat increase was available today

Executive Chef

Please increase the habitats CAP

TL, do you really expect us to sell world event & premium habitats to accommodate the new trio habitat?
    Ok, we get it, you don't want to give us new expansions for whatever reason but at least increase the habitat cap so we can sell a farm to get the new habitat
    Many players have been complaining about this issue and your complete indifferent attitude towards all of us is very disappointing

Please address this problem as soon as possible as obviously it costs nothing to do so
    If I was to sell a premium habitat ( regardless if I bought it on sale or not), I will truly consider giving up on this game bc honestly I'm growing tired or it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    TL, do you really expect us to sell world event & premium habitats to accommodate the new trio habitat?
    Ok, we get it, you don't want to give us new expansions for whatever reason but at least increase the habitat cap so we can sell a farm to get the new habitat
    Many players have been complaining about this issue and your complete indifferent attitude towards all of us is very disappointing

Please address this problem as soon as possible as obviously it costs nothing to do so
    If I was to sell a premium habitat ( regardless if I bought it on sale or not), I will truly consider giving up on this game bc honestly I'm growing tired or it
    Hello look in this of topic here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....s-Urgent-Issue

Executive Chef
    Hello Regina Thank you. I hope that on Friday will be within the next animal, to increase the habitat limit. Please, please, that would be my desire to for Friday
    Last edited by Drachenia; 09-08-15 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Executive Chef
    I know Drachenia
    I made a new post in here so hopefully someone from TL or one of the moderators will notice it and bring it up to their attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I know Drachenia
    I made a new post in here so hopefully someone from TL or one of the moderators will notice it and bring it up to their attention
    Hello Evi we need patience, as quickly as we would wish it gets not. Here is the answer of Community Manager Regina:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you for your feedback about expansions! This has been forwarded to the team for review. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any questions regarding your account.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast