Thread: revamped rp system needed

Fashion Designer

revamped rp system needed

Just a little thought...

I think the Royal Point system in CS needs to be redone.

1. There's no point or benefit in having lots of points. Other than a few low requirements for expansions, there should be privileges or rewards [gems?!?!] on reaching certain levels.

a. ie: unlocking elite market items when reaching certain RP.
    b. players with RP in the same bracket [every 1000 is a level higher] can trade each other better things!!! low rp can only trade cheap things.

2. More decoration items and some things from the baron's tent should give royal points. I means, isn't it ROYAL to have a golden throne?!?!?

3. I think some rare or expensive items should give more RP. To get around 10000 points I had to make a huge block of theaters!!

So what do you think?
    :-)

Nightclub Owner
    You need 4200 RP to unlock all plots. A lot for most players, not for long time hoarders. Well I have most of my RP stuff in the inventory, I have less then 2000 on display out of the 10000 I have.

And it would be nice to have RP requirements for the main storyline, dito the Baron's quote at the start of the game!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    This interesting suggestion comes with a certain risk that all King/Queendoms will end up with mostly Amphitheatres, and very few other buildings, lol... There is something to be said for diversity and uniqueness, too. In other words, it might look a bit boring if we all arrange our places in the same way...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

lol, since i have 25k, i concentrate more on energy...
    but it would be nice if there are expansions in the future, you need over 10k or 15k rp and no permits.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ... it would be nice if there are expansions in the future, you need over 10k or 15k rp and no permits.
    I agree with the no permits suggestion, would like to reach 99 sometime, lol, but maybe somewhat fewer rp would suffice Don't want my neighbors to have to mess up their kingdoms with a truckload of amphitheatres
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I agree with the no permits suggestion, would like to reach 99 sometime, lol, but maybe somewhat fewer rp would suffice Don't want my neighbors to have to mess up their kingdoms with a truckload of amphitheatres
    lol, give beasties and jewelled eggs RP's
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals