Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by erthling View Post
    How do I raise my Splatter dragon to level 13? I an on Android, original Dragon Tales. AM I missing something, or is this only available to Apple users?
    You can buy the Noble Crystal or pay 10 gold to skip the step to raise it to level 13. (I haven't seen any post that say the gold cost is different)
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

New Resident
    So upset with myself. Played Dragon Tales for 1st time quite enthusiastically.
    While doing chapter 7 I decided to plan ahead. To my dismay found that it will be impossible for me to grow enough food on my 7 enchanted
    farms to raise my Splatter and Comic dragons to required levels. Have now stopped playing. Wasted a lot of gold and time trying to stay within chapters. Will read future Dragon Tales thoroughly before playing again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sun783 View Post
    While doing chapter 7 I decided to plan ahead. To my dismay found that it will be impossible for me to grow enough food on my 7 enchanted
    farms to raise my Splatter and Comic dragons to required levels. Have now stopped playing. Wasted a lot of gold and time trying to stay within chapters. Will read future Dragon Tales thoroughly before playing again.
    Hi Sun, I'm new too and I only managed to grow enough by skipping Chapter 9 Act 3. Given the prize for that chapter was 15 gold, the skip cost of 10 gold was covered. Could you make it if you did that? Mind you I was growing flat out from before I started, I can understand if you didn't realise the quantities until Chapter 7, it would be impossible. Just if you have already spent gold, trying to see how you could recover the situation. Might it be worth spending a little more gold to buy the food shortfall?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sun783 View Post
    I am coming to the conclusion that it is impossible to have enough food for these events unless you harvest constantly but never feed any of your dragons!! I had what I thought was a huge supply of food but feeding the dragon to level 13 ****ed me!!! I now don't have enough food to evolve the comic to epic so I have given up.

Most of my dragons are level 7 because it uses so much food to raise them higher. I think these events are unachievable unless you use gems or have already levelled all your dragons and are just growing food to use up money. And yes, I only plant the really expensive food unless doing these guests.

In future I will just aim to get first two dragons then save my food and gems for what I want.

New Resident

Art gala

My next quest is to raise my splatter dragon up to level 13. How do you do it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IanB6 View Post
    My next quest is to raise my splatter dragon up to level 13. How do you do it?
    Buy a noble crystal in the market to raise your dragons over 10

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on chapter 7 and just wasted 4 hours because, as per the first post, I had a blue hedge ready but needed red. Could someone please confirm which hedges we need in chapters 9 and 10 so that, when I come to these, I don't do the same mistake?
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    I don't have this, I play on android.

I tried to re-download the regular version but it now says "your device isn't compatible with this version" .
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't have this, I play on android.

I tried to re-download the regular version but it now says "your device isn't compatible with this version" .
    Can you download any of the other versions like Picnic, Spring or May?

There is a Dragon Story update available for me in the Play Store, let's see what happens after installing it
    Edit: after installing the update I have the dragon tales event
    Last edited by zyfazix; 09-04-15 at 11:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Can you download any of the other versions like Picnic, Spring or May?

There is a Dragon Story update available for me in the Play Store, let's see what happens after installing it
    I had uninstall the regular edition due to lag but only play on the picnic edition from the time it was release.
    I tried downloading the regular edition back but got that message which I find odd because I had uninstall/install several times to see if that helped with the lag.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast