Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post

When to Start:
    You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 7 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish.
    I just started and my timer says 9 days and 5 hours - which implies perhaps we don't get to start individually - although again this COULD be a time zone issue with my device, as I am about 15 hours ahead of Pacific Time I think. I should check. Anyway, Australian Eastern Standard time, now is Saturday Sept 5, 11:31 am

Edit: Actually - the timer thing says "Event Expires" in 9 days and 5 hours, which may just mean I would have 9 days and 5 hours to start it? Clarification please, Theone2001?

Edit again: completed Chapter 1 and it says the Next Chapter unlocks in 5 hours - so I do think the timer gets a little confused with my local date/time, because 5 hours would be about your midnight, I think?
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 09-04-15 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added afterthought

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Very excited android player participating for the first time!
    I was asked to visit 3 community members instead of 2 on Act 1 Step 3.
    Any idea why?
    Android here as well. I'm also excited! I'm trying to think ahead so I don't screw it up. Lol

Thanks TL for the land and new event. Much appreciated! 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I just started and my timer says 9 days and 5 hours - which implies perhaps we don't get to start individually - although again this COULD be a time zone issue with my device, as I am about 15 hours ahead of Pacific Time I think. I should check. Anyway, Australian Eastern Standard time, now is Saturday Sept 5, 11:31 am

Edit: Actually - the timer thing says "Event Expires" in 9 days and 5 hours, which may just mean I would have 9 days and 5 hours to start it? Clarification please, Theone2001?

Edit again: completed Chapter 1 and it says the Next Chapter unlocks in 5 hours - so I do think the timer gets a little confused with my local date/time, because 5 hours would be about your midnight, I think?
    Chapters start a new day at midnight PST (time zone where Storm8 is located.) The last Chapter will also expire at midnight PST on the 10th day - keep this in mind so you can plan accordingly. The last few chapters are very time consuming.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PepperWoo for the heads up - I'll keep checking.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Q22014 View Post
    I meant too include Roguebee's post of the food requirements with this.

Bad news is that in chapter 9 we have to feed splatter ten more times for an additional 72,000 food bringing him or her to level 12. So we really need food this time and if you cant get comic to level 10 in chapter ten the skip is 295 gems. Keep farming.....and good luck to everyone
    I missed the raising of Splatter dragon to Level 12 (feed 10 more times) when doing my original count. So it's 68,500 apples to feed Splatter dragon to Level 10, another 72,000 to get to level 12 and another 75000 apples to get Comic dragon to Level 10. So we are looking at 215,000 apples for this event...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Chapters start a new day at midnight PST (time zone where Storm8 is located.) The last Chapter will also expire at midnight PST on the 10th day - keep this in mind so you can plan accordingly. The last few chapters are very time consuming.
    Well, of course, I complicated the whole thing by being on the Country Picnic version and swapping over this morning when I discovered I needed to be on the original version to do this. Learning all the time!

Thanks for help/tips!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I read that there seems to be something wrong with the data for chapters 6 and 9. I suggest we keep checking the wiki page for the updated/confirmed Acts.

On Android, Dragon Tales is only available on the regular Dragon Story app. Not on DS Picnic or any other version. You should update the original DS app or download if you don't have it yet.
    Chapter 6 looks OK. There is no requirement to feed, just evolve.

Executive Chef
    Looking at Chapter 5, you better have at least 4 large farms as you need to Harvest Pumpwings (7). That's 5 hours per crop.

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated my Act chart on page 3.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    My big problem being a newbie is I have no Night Dragon, required for Chapter 7. This is going to mean I need some luck and a lot of juggling.....

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast