Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Aargh I completed everything last night, went to bed and this morning when I got up it has rolled back and I have an option to purchase the final dragon. I did take a picture of the dragon in my storage but it was the name of the dragon and the whirly circle you get when the app reloads all the images. Hope this will be sufficient proof that I had it. Very fed up cos have spent about 100 gold on this.
    I have contacted support but have not yet had a reply apart from the one giving me a ticket number. Very upset. Has now been 4 days.

Fashion Designer
    Just finished, dragon on the nest, no gold spent very little stress (forgot which habitat my Comic dragon was on lol)

Executive Chef
    I should have skipped feeding splatter to 13. Dear lord it wiped me out. I thought going in with 200 thousand food at the first chapter & planting along the way would be ok but not so. I'm growing the food to finish up comic.

My kids are playing on android & they are very newbies. Level 18/19 something like that. They are happy getting the splatter dragon as there's no way they are going very far. Besides the food issues they don't have a battle arena yet nor do they have a virtue or night dragon. I forget how established you need to be to have a fighting chance. I'm 3 plus years in and the food almost got me. One chapter left. Congrats to all who got through, and good luck if you are on the final stretch as I am! Chin up! Almost done!
    ~Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Farm Supplier
    I QUIT!!!!! First I didn't receive the 15 gold for completing chapter 9 then I get 500 gold stolen from me today the game loaded and went straight to the buy apples screen and told me congratulations so I QUIT. I know this will be deleted yet another way Storm8 says screw you to it's loyal players but at least I got it off my chest.

Farm Supplier
    This event never showed on my Android until today. I usually play either the Spring or Picnic version and this morning a timer showed on the screen giving me 17+ hours to complete this event. The timer has since disappeared on those versions. I downloaded the original version ( to get the Noble crystal) and the timer shows again. If the images post, you can see that in the original version, the timer on the hedge craft shows a progression. On the Picnic version it is blank.

What's going on?

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy 4
    Storm ID: vizbiz99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-17 with event.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	23890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-17 no event.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	23891
    Last edited by vizbiz11; 09-17-15 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added second image

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    This event never showed on my Android until today. I usually play either the Spring or Picnic version and this morning a timer showed on the screen giving me 17+ hours to complete this event. The timer has since disappeared on those versions. I downloaded the original version ( to get the Noble crystal) and the timer shows again. If the images post, you can see that in the original version, the timer on the hedge craft shows a progression. On the Picnic version it is blank.

What's going on?

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy 4
    Storm ID: vizbiz99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-17 with event.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	23890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-17 no event.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	23891
    To get the latest features on Android- dragon tales, noble crystal, prime dragons and increased land- you have to play the original version of Dragon Story. Not the Country picnic or other special versions but just plain Dragon Story.

If you play the original game and use the new features and then go back to Country picnic, the new features will not show on the Country picnic version. No noble crystal or prime dragons, no icons for Dragon Tales, no new land. However you will not lose progress, so yes you can switch back and forth between versions. If you want to continue to play Dragon Tales then you need to play the regular version of the game.

I play both the Country picnic and original Dragon Story because I have multiple devices. I have not personally had an issue with losing the progress I've made with the new updates but I also mostly play the original Dragon Story now. Hope this helps!

The Dragons Tale building disappeared is this normal?
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diner2u View Post
    The Dragons Tale building disappeared is this normal?
    Yep it's too bad, it's kinda nice having that space filled

okay, I'm all confused... I have android so I received the notification I'm now able to do dragon tales. I was playing the picnic version so I saw nothing. I downloaded the regular version and still nothing any advise?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janiebond007 View Post
    okay, I'm all confused... I have android so I received the notification I'm now able to do dragon tales. I was playing the picnic version so I saw nothing. I downloaded the regular version and still nothing any advise?
    The notification wasn't for a current Tales event. It's letting Android players know to update and play on the ORIGINAL version of the game because there will be a new Takes event coming (likely this Friday)