Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

done with Act1 now waiting for 11 hours
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    As an Android player who has just gotten a Tales event for the very first time, what the heck is the timer about? Is there a basic Tales guide to explain newbie questions?
    Marabou May explains it well in post 5 of this topic.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ns-(IOS-only-)
    Last edited by D_Raho; 09-04-15 at 01:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post

Wow seems overly complicated but Im happy we have it. The Nouveau dragon is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post

Thank you! This post is quite helpful. Not sure I'll finish with hubby in town from the 8th to the 15th. Whole lot of stuff to get done before he leaves again.

Tales start with a predetermined number of days. Within each day there are tasks to complete. Some are easy and some are hard . Some can be done ahead of time and some cannot. Would recommend to new players to check back frequently on this site to ask questions and get answers from experienced players. Or hook up with someone on your wall that has done it before and they can give you advice.

Other basics: There is one chapter per day. The early chapters are easy to finish in a day and the later ones increase in complexity and time. One you start you should try to complete all steps that same day. You have until your game resets - mine resets at 2 am cst. Some players spend gold to either skip steps or start a new chapter early. Opinions are mixed on whether or not this is a good strategy.

Some steps can be done early - usually on the first dragon you have to do the feeding on time, but once that first feeding is finished you can evolve your dragon as quickly as you want and save steps on future day. Other steps like crafting a spell scroll can be started in advance of the game - but do not collect the scroll until you reach the step where it is needed.

There are so many details that it is easier to look ahead as many days as you can and ask questions here to formulate your own strategy and timeline for completion. Players at different levels also have different goals and activities sometimes so you will see that on this forum as well.

Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on android and have the dragon tales. I finished Chapter 1 Acts 1 thru 3 and got the Splatter dragon. Yea!
    But, now I'm on Chapter 2 and have to feed my Splatter dragon 15 times!?
    Android doesn't have the ability to feed 15 times since we never got the level increase.
    I hope TL gave us a way to complete , since they gave us the event.

Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    I'm on android and have the dragon tales. I finished Chapter 1 Acts 1 thru 3 and got the Splatter dragon. Yea!
    Android doesn't have the ability to feed 15 times since we never got the level increase.
    By feed 15 times they mean feed five times to get to level 2 then five times to get to level 3 then five times to get ready to evolve to level 4. Later steps will involve raising it to level ten but we've never had to raise to 15 before. Fingers crossed!

NB it is very important NOT to feed your dragon before you are asked to do this step because it won't count.
    In later steps it is OK to raise it before you are asked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    I assume that with feed 15 times they mean you have to click that feed button 15 times, thus levelling your dragon up to the point where the next step is evolution.

From what I remember when reading the threads about previous Dragon Tales events it's best to start with empty breeding den, nest, evolution temple and farms. So I'm going to wait till I get everything out of there before I start the event

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRamtops View Post
    By feed 15 times they mean feed five times to get to level 2 then five times to get to level 3 then five times to get ready to evolve to level 4. Later steps will involve raising it to level ten but we've never had to raise to 15 before. Fingers crossed!
    Ah! Thank you for that information. Now I'm happy again 😀. Much appreciated!

Farm Supplier
    No. It just means you have to give him 15 pieces of food. Nothing to do with dragon's level 😉

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast