Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    You can buy a light dragon with coins from the market as well as the habitat. 10-12 hours, can't remember which.
    Thank you I did not realize that. I thought it was for sale with gold(that I do not have)

Fashion Designer
    Crystal Dragon needs 30 more hours of crafting, nest will be empty in 14 hours, breeding den in 10 hours, evolution temple in 2, farms in 3 hours. Looking at the goals for the first few days I'll start the Dragon Tales when the farms are empty and by the time I need anything else those will be empty as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sha_gayle View Post
    ***FOR LEVEL 31 and BELOW:

My hubby just started tales today, he's at level 28 and here's what he got:

Chap 1:
    1. Plant buffbeats (2). Skip: 2 gold
    2. Harvest buffbeats (2) Skip: 2 gold
    3. Visit 2 community members. Skip: 2 gold

Will try to continue posting as he opens new chapters everyday, hope this helps those who are at lower levels. I've been in your shoes before since when I did my 1st tales I was at lvl 20+ only and had no idea that the tasks were going to be different. There were 2 other members who were at similar level with me who posted the acts they got and that was really helpful!
    Just want to thank you Sha_gayle, for helping those 31 and lower. I was in the same boat as you at one time too. If possible can you post prizes too. I know when I did my first dragon tales they were slightly different.

Thanks for posting.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    I had no gold and almost no food, prior to starting the event. I have 7 farms and 2 gold giving dragons - 10 gold per day.

In order to make all this food needed in time, I had to change my routine of planting dimondates on my 7 farms and harvesting whenever I happen to see them ready.
    Since there is also a tournament going on, which I would like to finish as soon as possible so I don't have to do "Win 3 Battle Arena matches" while battling the hardest opponents of tournament I decided to is to plant rushrooms on 7 farms and set alarm every hour to battle, harvest and replant during the day and plant diamondates at night.

I think once an hour is about as often as I want to deal with this game, even if I have nothing else to do, which is not true anyway. Any shorter time for food planting would be exhausting.

So far I have 68,469 apples and splatter dragon at level 7 and about to fight 28th dragon - Helios 20. I haven't used gold yet.
    I figure if I don't have the apples to feed level 10 splatter 10 times or raise it to 13 I can use gold to skip that.
    DS - level 176 - at least 403 unique dragons - Diamond, Crusader, Quetzal, Infinity, Gold
    RS2 - level 60 - at least 384 master stars
    CS - level 50, BS2 - level 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers for the Comic dragon. From level 1-10 it should only cost 75,000 food in total. And the Comic dragon doesn't need to be raised higher than 10

EDIT: I think you calculated raising the dragon up to lvl 11, not 10

EDIT 2 (For Clarity): The total food needed for Splatter is 164,960. The total food needed for Comic is 75,000. This means that you will need 239,960 food for this Dragon Tales.
    I only calculated to lvl 10, but I probably messed up a little bit of mu calculattions and added 50,000 that wasn't suppose to be added, but yes you'r calculations are correct.

Splatter needs 164,960
    Comic needs 75,000

In total we need 239,960

Thank you for the correction!
    Last edited by cocauina; 09-07-15 at 02:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    As an android player, this is my first tale. This is what it tells me:
    -As a matter of fact, I have 2 forest dragons, which meant just a 20 sec breeding fail for chapter 3-1;
    -I, too, was too fast with feeding and evolving the Splatter dragon, I used 15 gold to skip chapter 3-2;
    -Now on chapter 4 waiting for the trading portal (Comet dragon is being crafted!) to craft a hedge, it's a good thing you don't have to finish each chapter within a day;
    -Winning battles is usually not a problem, but I'm currently at the end of the tournament, which doesn't come very well timed;
    -300k coins on decorations? I think I'll buy an olympic banner...
    -Breeding Light, Magic, Night and Virtue dragons no problem, just figuring out which combinations give lowest fail times;
    -10k food as a prize is pathetic, since we need over 200k for this tale;
    -I wasn't really going to buy the noble crystal but because we have to feed the Splatter dragon after level 10, I'm afraid I'll have to;
    -I might speed up the start of chapter 10 (if it's not too expensive), because I'm celebrating b-day sunday!

I might be able to finish this tale, taking in mind that I:
    -have plenty of coins;
    -started the tale with 180k food. Normally, I'm down to zero food as far as possible, but with the picnic event dragons taking a lot of time to evolve, I was able to save some apples;
    -am very lucky to have some time off.

Considering the above, I don't think tale events are fair. If you're not a high level player or have to work 5 days a week, there's NO WAY you can finish the tale without spending gold. I think it's RIDICULOUS that you can play only one chapter a day, it would be VERY NICE to have some extra time left for those time consuming last chapters! (I'm sorry for SHOUTING now and then, but I really think it is NOT FAIR!)

Edit: breeding Light and Virtue with Fire for a 5 hour Love dragon and breeding Magic and Night with Water for a 10 hour Coral dragon sounds good to me. Any other suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 09-07-15 at 02:03 PM.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Ugh! I keep messing up on this event. Just planted food overnight and forgot I was supposed to plant Pumpwings. There go another five hours. Well, I'm probably stuck with Warrior Queen for most if not all of the day tomorrow anyway. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Just want to thank you Sha_gayle, for helping those 31 and lower. I was in the same boat as you at one time too. If possible can you post prizes too. I know when I did my first dragon tales they were slightly different.

Thanks for posting.
    Hi! oops sorry about that, totally forgot about the prize after each chapter. I've updated my post now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    ....Edit: breeding Light and Virtue with Fire for a 5 hour Love dragon and breeding Magic and Night with Water for a 10 hour Coral dragon sounds good to me. Any other suggestions are welcome!
    I would also recommend breeding with Olympus. For Magic + Olympus, its only an 8 hr Hermes (longest time is 13 hr Artemis, rather than a possible 25 hr Penumbra).
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

New Resident
    Is the Dragon Tales event only available for certain phones, Android OS, etc.? Keep getting in game prompts to download the latest version of the game, but there's nothing in the Play Store for me to download.