Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma3B View Post
    I'm sorry about that. I read somewhere that its different now you have to be careful and only feed when prompted. You might have to skip those acts and hold off on feeding your dragon as I think it asks again later to feed it.
    It's not suppose to recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    "15 food" is different from "15 times".

"15 food" means that, if you feed your Splatter Dragon on lvl 1, one time, you will give to your dragon, 20 apples (food), the "15 food" thing will be complete because you only needed to gave him 15 apples.

while the

"15 times" means that you need to feed your dragon 15 times, each level you feed your dragon is 5 times, so "15 times" equals to 3 levels that you need to feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by melanienurse View Post
    I'm on day 3. My splatter dragon is already at level 10 but Dragon Story is not recognising that it has already been fed and wants me to still feed it 15 times. At 6000 apples a time I will not be able to complete the quest. Usually it recognises it and allows you to one on
    And there is indeed a difference

Quote Originally Posted by guinnatar View Post
    I've never had the option to get dragons higher than level 10 so I don't see what I can possibly do now. This is very frustrating and makes me think I should just stop playing completely....
    Just buy the Noble Crystal, that will give you the option to raise your dragons beyond lvl 10.

Host(ess)
    I have a question and I hope someone can help. I play on Android and this is my very first Dragon Tales. I am currently waiting on Chapter 5 to unlock. The timer gave 2 days and 13 hrs to unlock. I used gold to unlock the first few chapters so I wouldn't fall behind. My question is, with me waiting for Chapter 5 to unlock without spending 20 gold to unlock it early, does Dragon Tales give you enough time to complete it? Right now I will have only 6 days to complete the remaining chapters. And does it always takes so long for the next chapter to unlock or does that increase the further you get? Thank you for any and all help.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry , posted by mistake
    Last edited by sam204; 09-06-15 at 07:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_MOM View Post
    I have a question and I hope someone can help. I play on Android and this is my very first Dragon Tales. I am currently waiting on Chapter 5 to unlock. The timer gave 2 days and 13 hrs to unlock. I used gold to unlock the first few chapters so I wouldn't fall behind. My question is, with me waiting for Chapter 5 to unlock without spending 20 gold to unlock it early, does Dragon Tales give you enough time to complete it? Right now I will have only 6 days to complete the remaining chapters. And does it always takes so long for the next chapter to unlock or does that increase the further you get? Thank you for any and all help.
    Easiest way to explain... look at a calendar. Each day is a separate block. You can open a block early, but the next block still opens on its original scheduled time. It does not shift forward in time. You can pay to open Chapter 5 early, but chapter 6 will still open on it's original scheduled time. So as a lesson for the next Dragon Tales, you do not need to speed up the first few days of the event as you can do them so quickly. Yes, if you pay attention to the tips and tricks people post, you can accomplish each day's Acts in one day (assuming you don't have a really bad day at the Arena).
    Last edited by roguebee; 09-06-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: further clarity

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Easiest way to explain... look at a calendar. Each day is a separate block. You can open a block early, but the next block still opens on its original scheduled time. It does not shift forward in time. You can pay to open Chapter 5 early, but chapter 6 will still open on it's original scheduled time. So as a lesson for the next Dragon Tales, you do not need to speed up the first few days of the event as you can do them so quickly. Yes, if you pay attention to the tips and tricks people post, you can accomplish each day's Acts in one day (assuming you don't have a really bad day at the Arena).
    Thank you so much for the response. It really helped me alot.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 3 today
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

So what is the Noble Crystal and how does one get one?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=sam204;1169377]Oh , Great !! I was really wondering

I mainly play on my iPad Mini using the hotspot on my Android smartphone. You can easily switch between ID'S in DS by clicking on the turtle in the upper right corner > Account Settings > Log in to another account. Or click Menu > Social > Invite > Account Settings > Log in to another account.
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 09-08-15 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Off topic
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

I'm in exactly the same position that you are in. Very frustrating! Think I'll sit this story out and maybe the game as well. I feel *****ed....

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry , posted by mistake
    Last edited by sam204; 09-06-15 at 07:27 PM.