Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3yumi View Post
    The new Dragon is a COMIC Dragon, instead of a COSMIC Dragon. I misread that too!
    Good! Thanks! I misread a lot of things already and sped up with gold when I didn't need to! Oh well, my 1st Tales, bound to make a bunch of mistakes! Better planning next time for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The waiting time is the same for every chapter but if you speed up in early chapters you have to wait longer for the later chapters.
    [QUOTE=plucie12;1168758]Oh Boy I didn't know that I was always anxious so I would speed up the first 4 - 5 chapters. thanks for the info, oh well it's too late now, next time I'll have to be patient and only play a chapter a day. So does that mean there is a 24 hr wait between each chapter. When is the best time to start each chapter, if your on the eastern time zone.

Fashion Designer
    I got a gold sale today...am debating on whether or not to buy some, in order to buy food alone to finish. Also wishing I had waited to start the tournament since I am already up to battle 12, so the tough cookies are already appearing. I really love the final prize dragon but the other two I like also. At least I will have a better idea of what I am doing when the next Tales comes around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plucie12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plucie12 View Post
    Oh Boy I didn't know that I was always anxious so I would speed up the first 4 - 5 chapters. thanks for the info, oh well it's too late now, next time I'll have to be patient and only play a chapter a day. .
    So does that mean there is a 24 hr wait between each chapter. When is the best time to start each chapter, if your on the eastern time zone.
    Each chapter is a day. There is a 24 hour wait between the start of each chapter. The start of the day is midnight West Coast time.

You normally have to feed the dragons and level them per directions to epic.

As an iOS user I recommend saving your food...read the instructions...it does not give you the waiting times as it was 1 day 4 hours I believe from chapter two...to chapter three.

I'm not entering tournament....as there is 2-3-5 battles thrown in all timed...you can't afford the loss in time if you are battling a boss which has taken me up to 24 hours or more without doing ultimate.

Plus we have to breed forest to another....light ...yada yada ....

Duh I fed splatter vp before the quest directions ...throwing the beginning off
    Dragon Story Level 115
    Level 169 began Dragon Story April 2015 Champion Collections, Mine Crafting and abundant Diamonds and crosses missing black diamond and diamond prism

It's the circle of life, And it moves us all. Through despair and hope.Through faith and love.Till we find our place, On the path unwinding..
    In the circle..-The circle of life-E.John (LionKing) 

I've run out of time waiting and not spending gold to push things.....it's 6 hours on crafting a hedge....

A day and four hours from chapter 2-3

We have to breed three dragons....forest light and I believe one more.....

I never noticed time getting longer by speeding up the chapters as someone stated.....I have experienced problems getting the dragons epic to get the winner.

Each dragon tale has been a bit different....the first two we only received one dragon ....went through timed tasks with moonlight to get the winner....last dragon tale they had three!

Save food be prepared for the breeding, crafting and 2-3-5 battles and two epic dragons....as mentioned previously feed and level splatter and cartoon as directed or you throw the timing off. I've always run out of time unless I've pushed timers a bit....or not had enough food. This is an amazing dragon ....
    Dragon Story Level 115
    Level 169 began Dragon Story April 2015 Champion Collections, Mine Crafting and abundant Diamonds and crosses missing black diamond and diamond prism

It's the circle of life, And it moves us all. Through despair and hope.Through faith and love.Till we find our place, On the path unwinding..
    In the circle..-The circle of life-E.John (LionKing) 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    "15 food" is different from "15 times".

"15 food" means that, if you feed your Splatter Dragon on lvl 1, one time, you will give to your dragon, 20 apples (food), the "15 food" thing will be complete because you only needed to gave him 15 apples.

while the

"15 times" means that you need to feed your dragon 15 times, each level you feed your dragon is 5 times, so "15 times" equals to 3 levels that you need to feed.
    Thanks for clarifying this. That means this Tales event is different than the past events (I haven't started my event timer yet, so I didn't realize it was actually 15 times!). Does feeding the dragon "15 times" still count if you do it before it asks you to like how it counts if you craft items ahead of time (as long as you don't collect until it asks)?
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Rhino Keeper
    Each Chapter starts at midnight Pacific Coast Time. I am in Texas (Central time) so my chapters start a 2AM. If I started today, Chapter 2 unlocks at 2AM Sunday, Chapter 3 unlocks at 2AM Monday and so on until the last chapter 10 unlocks on Monday the 14th at 2AM. The event EXPIRES for me at 2AM Tuesday (9/15).

If you speed up with gold, the days unlock at the same time. Day 3 will still unlock on the 3rd day..... Day 10 will still unlock on the 10th day, you will just have to wait longer in between. It doesn't benefit you to speed up a day unless you are unable to play that next day(s) and want to get tasks done. If you fall behind a day, the chapter for that day starts right away. Be careful if you do fall behind as the event expires on that last day at reset time (2 AM for me)

This Dragon Tale is a bit different with feeding requirements, so be careful about feeding ahead. "Feed to level __" tasks were ok to do ahead, but "Feed __ TIMES" had to be done when prompted. Battles, feeding and breeding only count when prompted and crafts and quests could be started, but had to be prompted before collecting.

Hope this clarified things and didn't confuse

Good Luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Each Chapter starts at midnight Pacific Coast Time. I am in Texas (Central time) so my chapters start a 2AM. If I started today, Chapter 2 unlocks at 2AM Sunday, Chapter 3 unlocks at 2AM Monday and so on until the last chapter 10 unlocks on Monday the 14th at 2AM. The event EXPIRES for me at 2AM Tuesday (9/15).

If you speed up with gold, the days unlock at the same time. Day 3 will still unlock on the 3rd day..... Day 10 will still unlock on the 10th day, you will just have to wait longer in between. It doesn't benefit you to speed up a day unless you are unable to play that next day(s) and want to get tasks done. If you fall behind a day, the chapter for that day starts right away. Be careful if you do fall behind as the event expires on that last day at reset time (2 AM for me)

This Dragon Tale is a bit different with feeding requirements, so be careful about feeding ahead. "Feed to level __" tasks were ok to do ahead, but "Feed __ TIMES" had to be done when prompted. Battles, feeding and breeding only count when prompted and crafts and quests could be started, but had to be prompted before collecting.

Hope this clarified things and didn't confuse

Good Luck!
    Ha ha!! We posted at the exact same time! (and funny, I am also in TX ) I was just asking about this very thing. Thanks for the feeding clarification! I was just wondering about that because it's different this time.
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheeanna View Post

We have to breed three dragons....forest light and I believe one more.....

Just to clarify - The steps about breeding the dragons, require you to put that dragon (Forest, Magic, etc) with any other in the breeding den, not to hatch one.