Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Is my thinking or planning right, I usually play the first 3 - 4 chapters by speeding up the chapters, because it doesn't take much gold to do it. As the chapters get higher it takes a lot more waiting time between the next chapter, plus a lot more gold, so I don't see how you can finish on time is you don't speed up in the beginning. The last few chapters the waiting time is anywhere between 4 - 5 days, if memory serves me.

Plus I started 5am eastern time today, I've started the tournament Friday, I'm on the 12th battle, so by the time I have to battle for this event, these battles are going to be a problem trying to win. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have started this event on Monday or Tuesday when I will probably be finished with the tournament and winning a battle won't be so hard. Here's hoping these battles are not too difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    My big problem being a newbie is I have no Night Dragon, required for Chapter 7. This is going to mean I need some luck and a lot of juggling.....
    When you say newbie are you referring to your level or the fact that this is your first Dragon Tales event? If it is the former, and you are below level 31, you may not have to do that. Last month when I did my first Dragon Tales Event I had a much easier time as they didn't task the lower level accounts with much of the harder stuff. We didn't have to raise dragons to level 10, and obviously the battle arena wasn't an issue. They make you plant more crops and go on more Quests in lieu of those things.

But if you are at a lower level you likely won't complete this at all without spending gold(or real money). Most won't have the food required.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plucie12 View Post
    Is my thinking or planning right, I usually play the first 3 - 4 chapters by speeding up the chapters, because it doesn't take much gold to do it. As the chapters get higher it takes a lot more waiting time between the next chapter, plus a lot more gold, so I don't see how you can finish on time is you don't speed up in the beginning. The last few chapters the waiting time is anywhere between 4 - 5 days, if memory serves me.

Plus I started 5am eastern time today, I've started the tournament Friday, I'm on the 12th battle, so by the time I have to battle for this event, these battles are going to be a problem trying to win. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have started this event on Monday or Tuesday when I will probably be finished with the tournament and winning a battle won't be so hard. Here's hoping these battles are not too difficult.
    The waiting time is the same for every chapter but if you speed up in early chapters you have to wait longer for the later chapters.

New Resident
    Anyone got the rest of the information?

Android newbie to Tales. Does this tale auto-start at 12:01am Tuesday the 8th, or do I need to start it by midnight the 7th? If it auto-starts, do we have 10 days from the start time?

I'm wanting to wait so that the last few days of my 10 are the 15th or later after my husband goes out of town. A lot of this isn't going to be an issue because I can do it during my routine 'maintenance' of the game, and I keep 900,000+ food on hand most of the time (I grow food around the clock). The arena battles are another ball game since they can be challenging at times. From what I'm seeing in the chapter info posted, it appears that days 8-10 are going to be my busy days because of arena battles.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Starting with Day 8, time is going to start getting tight with the need to win 4, 5, and 5 times in the Arena. Day 6 could be interesting if you started the Tales on Friday as it is the last day of the tournament.
    We've decided not to bother with the tournament and save the low level easy dragons for the later days of the Tales. We usually get to the last five or six rounds and get stuck on something with only 10% chance of defeat. I think it's unfair to run the end of the tournament along side the Tale. In previous ones, the tournament has started at the end of the Tale.

My andriod automatically update but nothing about tales some1 please help me

I cant any info 4 this dragon tales my andriod updates automatically why cant i find anything plz help me plz

Oh Boy I didn't know that I was always anxious so I would speed up the first 4 - 5 chapters. thanks for the info, oh well it's too late now, next time I'll have to be patient and only play a chapter a day.