Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    d.a.mn I have done a mistake. I already have fed Splatter dragon and this morning placed Ambassador dragon to evolve. Now will either have to spend gold or wait.
    We have all done something similar before ..... That's why the full tales list thoughtfully put on the forum helps..... I've just found I need to trade a yellow gem dragon for the spells scrolls in the future

Correction I need blue hedge for this one not scrolls
    Last edited by pernmagic; 09-05-15 at 09:09 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yup.... If it's waiting to be evolved you can not feed it, well that's how I read it
    Great thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 2
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to wait with this event till I have either Crusader or Quetzal at level 10, since I'll probably need them during the tournament. Does anyone know before what day the event has to be started? 7 days after release?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, you can evolve before it becomes required in an act. You can also send your dragon out for a quest, just be sure not to hit the finish button before the required chapter, same with crafting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    First Android Dragon Tales yay, with excitement came some question for me:

1) When it said to craft something, does it mean you have to start crafting the required item or collect the finished craft item to complete the act?
    2) Can I send dragon out for quest early than collect later to complete the "Complete X quest" act?
    3) Can I evolve my dragon before the required act (Like Chapter 3 require me to evolve Splatter Dragon to lv4, but can I evolve it to lv7 in advance and still complete the act when it comes?)
    4) Is it usually enough time to finish the whole Tales without using gold to skip or the time is very tight-seal (like the Rainbow Sentinel quest)?

I would appreciate if someone can clarify these

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I'm going to wait with this event till I have either Crusader or Quetzal at level 10, since I'll probably need them during the tournament. Does anyone know before what day the event has to be started? 7 days after release?
    Pop up said to start by Sept 8. I would assume it auto-starts after that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    First Android Dragon Tales yay, with excitement came some question for me:

1) When it said to craft something, does it mean you have to start crafting the required item or collect the finished craft item to complete the act?
    2) Can I send dragon out for quest early than collect later to complete the "Complete X quest" act?
    3) Can I evolve my dragon before the required act (Like Chapter 3 require me to evolve Splatter Dragon to lv4, but can I evolve it to lv7 in advance and still complete the act when it comes?)
    4) Is it usually enough time to finish the whole Tales without using gold to skip or the time is very tight-seal (like the Rainbow Sentinel quest)?

I would appreciate if someone can clarify these
    Starting with Day 8, time is going to start getting tight with the need to win 4, 5, and 5 times in the Arena. Day 6 could be interesting if you started the Tales on Friday as it is the last day of the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Starting with Day 8, time is going to start getting tight with the need to win 4, 5, and 5 times in the Arena. Day 6 could be interesting if you started the Tales on Friday as it is the last day of the tournament.
    Yike, lucky I have a bit of gold save up.

Thank you and jacksusa for the clarification. Btw, how is this waiting-between-chapter works? Is it 1 chapter a day? All this waiting is ****ing me

Rhino Keeper
    My first Tales event! Can't believe it! It is almost the same game for Android and IOS!! So my question is regarding the Cosmic dragon parts, if you already have 1 leveled to 8 does it count or do we have to breed a new one?

The new Dragon is a COMIC Dragon, instead of a COSMIC Dragon. I misread that too!