Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 724

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

  1. #211
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Thank You Cocauina, That's why I asked someone to check. But in some later post they are saying the requirements are slightly different by raising it to level 13 instead of feed it 10 times. So the cost could be even more.
    You're welcome!

    I have done my calculations after the the the Dragon Tales was released xD My second account doesn't have the amount of food needed, in fact, it was low on food, so I needed to see how many food I needed and how many food I needed to plant and what I should plant. I'm also waiting for Sept. 8 to start the Dragon Tales and since Sept. 4 that I've been planting food, had already 89,000 food and now I have 143,000 of food!

    Yes, I already saw that, if that happens, we need to add to the amount from lvl 12 to 13 of 54,500 food.

    Splatter total amount of food required is 164,960.
    Comic total amount of food required is 125,000 (the same).


    The amount in total required is 286,960!

  2. #212
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You're welcome!

    I have done my calculations after the the the Dragon Tales was released xD My second account doesn't have the amount of food needed, in fact, it was low on food, so I needed to see how many food I needed and how many food I needed to plant and what I should plant. I'm also waiting for Sept. 8 to start the Dragon Tales and since Sept. 4 that I've been planting food, had already 89,000 food and now I have 143,000 of food!

    Yes, I already saw that, if that happens, we need to add to the amount from lvl 12 to 13 of 54,500 food.

    Splatter total amount of food required is 164,960.
    Comic total amount of food required is 125,000 (the same).


    The amount in total required is 286,960!
    I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers for the Comic dragon. From level 1-10 it should only cost 75,000 food in total. And the Comic dragon doesn't need to be raised higher than 10

    EDIT: I think you calculated raising the dragon up to lvl 11, not 10

    EDIT 2 (For Clarity): The total food needed for Splatter is 164,960. The total food needed for Comic is 75,000. This means that you will need 239,960 food for this Dragon Tales.
    Last edited by redstar177; 09-07-15 at 10:59 AM.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

  3. #213
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    650
    Since the prize after chapter 5 is 10,000 in food, you can subtract that for the amount of food needed.

  4. #214
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    513
    Oh, goodness. I'm on android so I'm new to this, but this event looks super difficult! There is absolutely no way I'll be able to grow that much food so fast. Last week I spent all my food getting Black Diamond to epic and now I have about 30000 food, not nearly enough what I'll need for this event. I'm a little sad because the Nouveau dragon looks fantastic.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

  5. #215
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    This says that you raise your Splatter to Level 10, then later that you feed Splatter 10 times. I have a Max Level of 10. I looked for a DS update and updated but still have a Max Level of 10. I am Level 99.

  6. #216
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,130
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    This says that you raise your Splatter to Level 10, then later that you feed Splatter 10 times. I have a Max Level of 10. I looked for a DS update and updated but still have a Max Level of 10. I am Level 99.
    There's a little thing called the Noble Crystal you need to buy under Buildings in the Market. A steal at 500,000 coins.....

  7. #217
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    There's a little thing called the Noble Crystal you need to buy under Buildings in the Market. A steal at 500,000 coins.....
    Thanks. I had just gone snooping in the market after seeing Noble Crystal mentioned. I had no idea about all those other buildings like Flower Egg, Sunshine Temple etc.

  8. #218
    I am thinking of skipping the steps which require you to breed the night and virtue dragons with another dragions as I dont have these dragons for 30 gold and also I am thinking to skip the step eith requires one to feed the spatter dragon 10 tines as I dont have that much food. I think spending 40 golds to get the final prize is a steal deal. As I am an android player so am taking this tales as a learning experience. Although I was saving my gold to buy a gold dragon when they go on sale. Bettrr luck next time.

  9. #219
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by kga2012 View Post
    I am thinking of skipping the steps which require you to breed the night and virtue dragons with another dragions as I dont have these dragons for 30 gold and also I am thinking to skip the step eith requires one to feed the spatter dragon 10 tines as I dont have that much food. I think spending 40 golds to get the final prize is a steal deal. As I am an android player so am taking this tales as a learning experience. Although I was saving my gold to buy a gold dragon when they go on sale. Bettrr luck next time.
    If I was in your place , I would have done the same thing ! I fully agree with you ! It's worth spending 40 Gold to get final prize !

  10. #220
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    327
    Does anyone know what happens if my splatter dragon is already to a level 7 before I reach chapter 5? Will I have to skip it or will it count? Just trying to decide if I should skip feeding it 15 times for 15 gold or skip raising to level 7 for 7 gold when that act rolls around for me. Mine is at 6 now and ready to be evolved to 7 before I can feed it. Any advice?
    Last edited by lady_saphira; 09-07-15 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Grammar

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •