Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 8 indeed requires a red hedge for level 109

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    You have to buy a building that allows you to feed dragons over level 10. I believe it's called a Noble Crystal but could be wrong. I'd skip it with gold unless you have a ton of food on hand.

Thank you! I found it. You were correct it is called Noble Crystal. I do not have a ton of food ...or gold. See if I can finish that polar pop challange we got and get some gold.

Executive Chef
    Yes gold traps . Took 200 gold from me in exchange for food ( accidentally pressed wrong button as was tired).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    You'll get one eventually. I spent several months trying for one though.

I have yet to get one diamond Arctic dragon. I have probably tried a few hundred times.

In other news, I just lost again.. this time on battle 4 of Chapter 10. A 60% chance dragon. I am going to end up battling over 40 times to win a total of 14 battle arena matches (chapters 8, 9 and 10) for this event. Every single one of these battles but 3 were with dragons that had a 55% or better chance to win.... most of them being in the 65-80% range. The 3 that weren't were 45% chances. I'm a lvl 150 player with a strong set of arena dragons.

Now... tell me.... is the Battle Arena not being manipulated?

This game has got to the point where its not fun anymore. The events have become much more difficult. The battle arena has become an absolute joke. Nobody wants to spend every waking hour trying to complete an event or tournament. Nobody wants to use all of their gold on completing them. Nobody wants to be left with no food to upgrade their dragons due to events/tournaments. Nobody wants to be subjected to gold traps that are all over the place within the game (including my favorite one where you open the game and it's magically on the food buying screen when loaded and you slip with your finger... or you get the advertisements when loaded and are closing them out and the food buying screen is there).

It's a real problem when greed is a priority over game design. The only way we change that is to voice our displeasure, so please... let them know... with your voice or your wallet.
    Chucky you're a person after my own heart--do you think TL reads this--I somehow think they don't care how many people are inferiorated, frustrated and disgusted with them. They turn great games into self-sabotaging tools that make us feel used and drained. No fun anymore to play their way!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jallipen View Post
    Look: I'm not a kid but a hardworking adult. I have spent my money in games and apps, and will do so in the future. But not in DS, as much as I liked it.

Not greed, you say? Then what are the gold traps, the carefully mispositioned buttons, the absence of confirmation button to spend your hard saved gold, or tweaking the odds so that your players have to battle almost impossible combats when they are running out of dear time.

It is absolutely obvious in the case of Dragon Story.

I had just retaken the game for the event, but suddenly realized why I quit in the first place. Not a noob here, but I treasure my time and money and DS wants to rip me off of them both.
    So true--I agree with you Jallipen

Executive Chef
    Aargh I completed everything last night, went to bed and this morning when I got up it has rolled back and I have an option to purchase the final dragon. I did take a picture of the dragon in my storage but it was the name of the dragon and the whirly circle you get when the app reloads all the images. Hope this will be sufficient proof that I had it. Very fed up cos have spent about 100 gold on this.

Fashion Designer
    Yes!!!!!! What a wonderful day
    I did it, Nouveau dragon is now hatching!!!
    Used 30 gold to speed up battles in chapter 9 as I god stuck on a Forbidden dragon (finally beating it with Night) to be able to prepare the first 3 acts of chapter 10. Then... got very lucky playing six rounds to beat five dragons
    Adding the 15 gold I had to spend because I fed the Splatter dragon to early, I think that isn't to much of a waste of gold...

I don't think I can play next dragon tale to the end as I also have to go to work, I might concentrate on the first two dragons. As I said before, I don't think these tales are fair, but I'm very happy to have completed at least one!

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Host(ess)
    Throwing in the towel. Got the gold so I spent it so I would have to feed Splatter dragon, did the same with comic. Only to realise that I have to evolove comic!!! Despite the fact that I did read the list in the beggining of the forum. Totally last day brainfreeze. Brainfreeze, yes that is my excuse and I am sticking with it... I am so stupid. 50 gold spent for nothing. Got 15 back though for chapter 9. Did not help that I earlier got stuck in battle for 2 days! Art Gala and torurnamnet coincided. Stuck on Warrior Prince. Congrats to you who finished and good look to you who are still at it. I am out
    Last edited by isdrottning; 09-14-15 at 09:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    This maybe stupid but how doyou riase a dragon bestond lvl 10??? Been out of the game for awhile... Nowhere a feedingbutton?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tastytoastie View Post
    This maybe stupid but how doyou riase a dragon bestond lvl 10??? Been out of the game for awhile... Nowhere a feedingbutton?
    Get from store-Buildings Nobel Crystal for 500k and you be able to feed your dragons over 10 lvl
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now