Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bythebeach1105 View Post
    Thank you so much. I do plan to complete the event but I've got crops that haven't finished yet so starting it now doesn't do me any good. I can still complete the first chapter's events immediately afterwards, but my crops won't finish until 15 minutes after what I believe the automatic start time is (10:30 AM PST). With that said, am I correct in what I've read in this thread that it is a 10 chapter event therefore it is a 10 day event? Is the last day a full 24 hours or does it end at 10:30 AM PST (10.5 hours after the chapter opens)?
    The last day ends at midnight from PST

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished level 5 bred light with fire big mistake got virtue 33 hours that ties up my nest for way to long so beware of that fail and for those of you who don't have a virtue like me it will not be evolved to level 4 in time for chapter 8 so now it will cost me 25 gold to finish this include the 15 gold as prize at act/chapter 9 still not bad for that beautiful rainbow dragon
    The steps I will skip are
    Chapter 6 breed magic cost 15 gold
    Chapter 8 breed virtue cost 15 gold
    Chapter 9 raise splatter to level 13 cost 10 gold
    At end of chapter 9 the prize is 15 gold that helps offset the price
    I'm at level 49

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to an earlier tip, I am using Olympus to breed with Light, Magic, and Virtue. Very few possibilities with those pairings with Olympus being the only common which has 7 hour breeding time. With Night Olympus has several commons with the longest common being Coral with 10 hour time.
    Last edited by JMThrive; 09-08-15 at 10:04 AM.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Banned
    Even water gives less than 24 hours for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Olympus+ Magic will only give purple/olympus hybrids because Magic is one of the only dragons who doesn't split (it will never split into red/blue, it just stays purple). However, Night + Olympus will also give all the blue/purple fails, meaning that the max fail is still Penumbra at 25 hrs. But it's still a really good combo, because it adds much shorter common fail times!

IRRC, I believe that Olympus+Light or Virtue will only result in a 7 hr Olympus dragon since there are no hybrids (of course virtue can also split into red/white fails).

Hope all that made sense!
    Breeding Night with Night or Night Elf will give a max fail time of 23 hours (Night). The other 4 possibilities are 12, 14, 18 and 20 hours. While 23 hours is not great, it takes Penumbra out of the line up.

I start my harvesting/planting and breeding early in the morning (between 5 and 6am) when I first get up. So anything up to 24 hours should work okay for me. I hope. Of course, fewer hours is always better.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but on page one, chapter 8- step 3 is wrong...
    Mine said craft a red hedge not a blue hedge.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    I just finished level 5 bred light with fire big mistake got virtue 33 hours that ties up my nest for way to long so beware of that fail and for those of you who don't have a virtue like me it will not be evolved to level 4 in time for chapter 8 so now it will cost me 25 gold to finish this include the 15 gold as prize at act/chapter 9 still not bad for that beautiful rainbow dragon
    The steps I will skip are
    Chapter 6 breed magic cost 15 gold
    Chapter 8 breed virtue cost 15 gold
    Chapter 9 raise splatter to level 13 cost 10 gold
    At end of chapter 9 the prize is 15 gold that helps offset the price
    I'm at level 49
    I bred fire & light on both my accounts and both are for virtue

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by larney84 View Post
    I've just reloaded the forum and noticed that some of this info has since been posted (Chapt 1). I'm a bit slow as I was waiting to confirm early chapters since I started putting this together when I was already a couple of days in. The below data shows the challenge requirements for those UNDER LVL 31 (I'm now at Lvl 29). This is what I've experienced as well as on another account at Lvl 21.

I'm only up to Chapt 4. I start Chapt 5 in about 30mins. I thought it might be a good heads up just in case some ppl under lvl 31 are thinking about preparing to start say their "Craft a Blue Hedge" earlier ready to collect in Chapt 4 - you can save your 50,000

I hope this helps out the under Lvl 31 players.

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
    2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
    3. Visit 2 Community Members. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3 but (Skip: 2 Gold)
    Prize: Splatter Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Impruberries (4). (Skip: 4 Gold)
    2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same act requirement but done as Act 3/3 not 2/3, (Skip: 15 Gold)
    3. Harvest Fireapples (7). (Skip: 14Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, this is Act 2/3 not 3/3, Harvest Firapples (4), (Skip: 4 Gold)
    Prize: 410Exp20px 21,000Coin20px If below Lvl 31, 6500 coins & 140XP

Chapter 3 (3 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (2 Acts).

1. Breed a Forest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
    2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10 Gold)
    3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3. (Skip: 15 Gold) + 2000 coins upon completion.
    Prize: 5 Mystic Map If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

1. Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a SPELL SCROLL (1). (Skip: 12 Gold)
    2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 55Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant firapples (6). (Skip: 12 Gold)
    Prize: 1 Work in Progress If below Lvl 31, same prize.
    Thank you so much for posting this Larney84 I was just about to post chap 2 but this is much better, hope you continue to update everyone

New Resident
    So I guess I will most likely not get one again. What colors give an edge over champion?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma3B View Post
    I bred fire & light on both my accounts and both are for virtue
    I'm so sorry to read this I decided to breed my light dragon with Diamond, since the chance to get Angel (that I don't have) is very small, and if I will get an angel, I will be more than happy spend some gold to speed up. As expected, I got 9 hours breeding time.