Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Farm Supplier
    Can someone help me please!!!!

i'm currently on chapter 9 still doing the battle task. Now task 3 is to feed the comic dragon 10 times. I've foolishly evolved this dragon to level 10 already. I have around 120k food so I believe that should be enough to finish this task.

The problem is, in chapter 10 one of the tasks is to raise the comic dragon to level 10. If I feed it 10 times in chapter 9, it will reach level 13. So when I reach chapter 10, will the game still acknowledge that my dragon is past level 10 and finish that task automatically? Because I do not want to spend 135 gold to finish that task. If it does not acknowledge that, then I will have wasted all my food in chapter 9 finishing task 3 by feeding it 10 times.

I'm sorry for this weird explanation. I really cannot think of a better way of putting my predicament into words.

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry to read about so many not being able to finish the event and being surprised about the tasks.

Just want to say like others have already pointed out that it is absolutely vitally important to be well prepared for a Tales event. What I mean by that is reading through all the required steps before even starting and checking back (preferably multiple times) every day if there has been any changes. That means keeping up with the latest information in the thread and on the wiki page.

You should also carefully calculate the amount of food needed for each step, how much food you have and can make during the event and check all the skipping costs for each step and make your own strategy based on all this information. Then there should be no surprises along the way and you can avoid costly mistakes.

You can then also decide to even skip the event before investing any time or resources for it if it looks like too much.

All the information and answers are here at your disposal. These events are very demanding so you will do yourself an enormous favor by using the information to come up with a game plan from the very start.

I have only been playing a few months but have been able to complete all three Dragon Tales events that have occured during that time because I have studied all the information carefully and made a strategy based on it. No surprises, no unforseen costs. Good luck to us all in future events!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harshika22 View Post
    Can someone help me please!!!!

i'm currently on chapter 9 still doing the battle task. Now task 3 is to feed the comic dragon 10 times. I've foolishly evolved this dragon to level 10 already. I have around 120k food so I believe that should be enough to finish this task.

The problem is, in chapter 10 one of the tasks is to raise the comic dragon to level 10. If I feed it 10 times in chapter 9, it will reach level 13. So when I reach chapter 10, will the game still acknowledge that my dragon is past level 10 and finish that task automatically? Because I do not want to spend 135 gold to finish that task. If it does not acknowledge that, then I will have wasted all my food in chapter 9 finishing task 3 by feeding it 10 times.

I'm sorry for this weird explanation. I really cannot think of a better way of putting my predicament into words.
    Hi,

Yes, it should acknowledge it no problem.

Farm Supplier
    4 battles left and then I'm done. I have 19 hours...should be doable.

Despite reading all the steps, I missed that there was a "feed Comic dragon" on day 9. I'd already evolved it up to 10. Then I had a ton of food so I didn't skip feeding the splatter dragon. Had to spend 30 gold to skip feeding the comic dragon (after feeding it up one level - so I'm out a ton of food anyway). Oh well. 30 gold plus maybe a few for the battle arena today isn't bad for the nouveau dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hi,

Yes, it should acknowledge it no problem.
    Thank you so much Sandybellee . I am so relieved . Almost thought I would have to quit the event .

Executive Chef
    Excellent advice Sandy.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Well even after spending 100 gold I didn't win the dragon. Lesson learnt. NEVER SPEND GOLD ON TALES even if its free. (I haven't bought any gold). I hate gold traps too. Well I don't know whether or not I will participate in next tales coz the tournament and tales mean u can't breed and evolve freely.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I'm sorry to read about so many not being able to finish the event and being surprised about the tasks.

Just want to say like others have already pointed out that it is absolutely vitally important to be well prepared for a Tales event. What I mean by that is reading through all the required steps before even starting and checking back (preferably multiple times) every day if there has been any changes. That means keeping up with the latest information in the thread and on the wiki page.

You should also carefully calculate the amount of food needed for each step, how much food you have and can make during the event and check all the skipping costs for each step and make your own strategy based on all this information. Then there should be no surprises along the way and you can avoid costly mistakes.

You can then also decide to even skip the event before investing any time or resources for it if it looks like too much.

All the information and answers are here at your disposal. These events are very demanding so you will do yourself an enormous favor by using the information to come up with a game plan from the very start.

I have only been playing a few months but have been able to complete all three Dragon Tales events that have occured during that time because I have studied all the information carefully and made a strategy based on it. No surprises, no unforseen costs. Good luck to us all in future events!
    Totally agree!.. I couldn't get the last dragon coz I was so excited that I started it unprepared. I didn't know that WE CAN START WHENEVER WE WANT. I thought I habe only 10 days. Even then my own mistakes of keeping den, nest and temple busy is what caused me this failure. but this much planning is what makes this game not fun.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Totally agree!.. I couldn't get the last dragon coz I was so excited that I started it unprepared. I didn't know that WE CAN START WHENEVER WE WANT. I thought I habe only 10 days. Even then my own mistakes of keeping den, nest and temple busy is what caused me this failure. but this much planning is what makes this game not fun.
    Everyone takes something different from the game, breeding and evolving seems to do it for you, I like the planning for dragon tales. The main thing about games is it's your game to play as you wish and they are about having fun. If events and tournaments aren't fun for you then skip them.

I also think the device you play on can make a huge difference, playing on a mini iPad makes it easier to not fall into those gold traps everyone dislikes. I know the frustration level can be high when something occurs through the slip of a finger and there's not a thing you can do about it, but I hope most remember it is only a game.
    Last edited by Hawk1; 09-14-15 at 06:02 AM.

Host(ess)
    All of the Art Gala Chapters and Acts for those players BELOW LEVEL 31.

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
    2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Buffbeets (2), (Skip: 2 Gold)
    3. Visit 2 Community Members. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3 but (Skip: 2 Gold)
    Prize: Splatter Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Impruberries (4). (Skip: 4 Gold)
    2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same act requirement but done as Act 3/3 not 2/3, (Skip: 15 Gold)
    3. Harvest Fireapples (7). (Skip: 14Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, this is Act 2/3 not 3/3, Harvest Firapples (4), (Skip: 4 Gold)
    Prize: 410Exp20px 21,000Coin20px If below Lvl 31, 6500 coins & 140XP

Chapter 3 (3 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (2 Acts).

1. Breed a Forest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
    2. Feed your Splatter Dragon (15 times). (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10 Gold)
    3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 3. (Skip: 15 Gold) + 2000 coins upon completion.
    Prize: 5 Mystic Map If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

1. Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a SPELL SCROLL (1). (Skip: 12 Gold)
    2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 55Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Plant firapples (6). (Skip: 12 Gold)
    Prize: 1 Work in Progress If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 5 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Spend 300,000 Coins on Decorations. (Skip: 10Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, not required.
    2. Raise a Splatter Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 7Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act but done as Act 1/3 and change to (Skip: 14 Gold)
    3. Harvest Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 17Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 2/3 - Harvest Pumpwings (4). (Skip: 8 Gold)
    4. Breed a Light Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Act 3/3 - Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)
    Prize: 10,000 Firapples If below Lvl 31, 5000 Firapples.

Chapter 6 (3 Acts)

1. Breed a Magic Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15 Gold)
    2. Raise an Splatter Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 30Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Complete Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15 Gold). + 2000 coins for completion.
    3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a Blue Hedge. (Skip: 18 Gold)
    Prize: Comic Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 7 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, same Act 1/3. +2000 coins for completion.
    2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 4Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Feed Your Comic Dragon (15 times) (Skip: 15 Gold)
    3. Craft a Blue Hedge.(?) (Skip: 30Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Same Act 3 (Skip: 12 Gold)
    4. Breed a Night Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Not required as no Act 4, only 3 Acts
    Prize: 410Exp20px 21,000Coin20px If below Lvl 31, 140XP & 7500 coins

Chapter 8 (4 Acts) If below Lvl 31, only (3 Acts) not 4.

1. Breed a Virtue Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Spend Coins on Decorations (100,000) (Skip: 15 Gold)
    2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, exact same Act.
    3. Craft a Blue Hedge.(?) (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a Red Hedge (Skip: 16 Gold)
    4. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 95Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Not required as no Act 4, only 3.
    Prize: 1 Masterpiece If below Lvl 31, same prize.

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Raise your Splatter Dragon to level 9. (Skip: 30 Gold)
    2. Complete 2 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 30Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Same act but different gold to skip (Skip: 30 Gold) + 2x 500 food

3. Feed your Splatter Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 10Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Pumpwings (4 times) (Skip: 12 Gold)
    4. Feed your Comic Dragon (10 times). (Skip: 30Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a Blue Hedge (Skip: 12 Gold)
    Prize: 15 Gold20px If below Lvl 31, 10 Gold

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Craft a Blue Hedge.(?) (Skip: 20Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Harvest Pumpwings (6 times) (Skip: 12 Gold)
    2. Raise a Comic Dragon to Level 10. (Skip: 295Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Craft a Red Hedge (Skip: 16 Gold)
    3. Complete 1 Practice Makes Perfect. (Skip: 15Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Raise Your Comic Dragon to Level 9 (Skip: 75 Gold)
    4. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 135Gold20px) If below Lvl 31, Complete 2 Practice Makes Perfect (2 times) (Skip: 30 Gold)
    Prize: Nouveau Dragon If below Lvl 31, same prize

Done