Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales- Art Gala Even 9-6-15

Can someone please tell me the best combination to breed a night and virtue dragons

deleted....figured it out!!
    Last edited by petparadise007; 09-05-15 at 01:21 AM.

d.a.mn I have done a mistake. I already have fed Splatter dragon and this morning placed Ambassador dragon to evolve. Now will either have to spend gold or wait.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kga2012 View Post
    Can someone please tell me the best combination to breed a night and virtue dragons
    Night + Magic/Water will have the best common fail at 10hrs

Virtue + Fire = 5hrs common fail

Unless you got "lucky" unnecessarily, those are best option. Hope that's help

Executive Chef
    Do you want to breed them from scratch because you don't have them, or are you meaning breed them with another in the Tales?

I only ask because although I had Virtue already, I have had to breed Night now in order to use later - which is tricky, given it is a 23 hour turnaround to get it.

Fashion Designer
    Do you mean to get them?

Virtue - fire and light
    Night - water and magic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Do you want to breed them from scratch because you don't have them, or are you meaning breed them with another in the Tales?

I only ask because although I had Virtue already, I have had to breed Night now in order to use later - which is tricky, given it is a 23 hour turnaround to get it.
    LOL we posted exactly the same time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    LOL we posted exactly the same time
    He he he - SNAP!

Host(ess)
    I don't see evolve splatter dragon to level 4 on the list so do we just do it ourselves to get it ready for later when it says feed it 15 times again and then evolve to level 7?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma3B View Post
    I don't see evolve splatter dragon to level 4 on the list so do we just do it ourselves to get it ready for later when it says feed it 15 times again and then evolve to level 7?
    Yup.... If it's waiting to be evolved you can not feed it, well that's how I read it
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast