Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QUEST: Cheese Event

Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    Quite strange for this not to just be included as part of the main quest. I've just added it on the OP as an 'extra' step to the main quest.

Thanks for all your help princessimogen!
    No problem! Seeing the coming steps really helps players prepare and move quickly through the goals.

Also, I can confirm that the extra step is indeed the last of this challenge!

Farm Supplier
    I am at step5 hopefully I complete this quest in time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Everyone has been so helpful to me. I need advice. I just got a galaxy tablet 4. Can I play this game on it. Does it use s lot of data. I am on level 49 on my iPhone. Can the game share between devices? Any help greatly appreciated.
    Yes, you can. In the right upper corner there is a circle and when you click on it the S8 network oppens (list of games). There is also account settings button (it says my username and there is also change settings button where you can change the password or login into other account). So you can either use that login and password you have there to login from different device, or you can create a new account.
    So when you open game from different device, just do tutorial and then go into S8 network and choose account settings, and there just type in your login info.
    Also regarding data usage - in my current period (which is couple of weeks I believe) I only used 59mb (I wasn't playing really hardcore though so it might be more, depends on how often you use it with no wifi).

Fashion Designer
    Do we get to keep Ultimate Grilled Cheese recipe after event is over? Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Do we get to keep Ultimate Grilled Cheese recipe after event is over? Thank you for your help
    Hi, I do not think we get to keep this recipe. In the recipe book, it shows that this is available only for 3 days from today.

At last, a timed event that I can actually finish!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SSInfinity1 View Post
    Hi, I do not think we get to keep this recipe. In the recipe book, it shows that this is available only for 3 days from today.
    Thank you SSInfinity1. I wasn't sure about it. I definitely appreciate your response

Hey guys I've been away for a while and just got this quest with 38 hours to do it. How many hours did you get?

Farm Supplier
    4days but depending on which level you're on it should be doable in 38 hours

Fashion Designer
    Ugh I need 2 more but now I can't find goat cheese in the market....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123