Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Separate goal:

Have 3 level 5 farmhouses
    Tend 20 animals

And used up all my eggs upgrading 3rd farmhouse & so not enough to finish level 5... Hahaha. Got me again S8...lol
    I didn't have a single farm house at level 5 and to top off, I had just done the milk n eggs trade :-) so I'm stuck for a bit too

Rhino Keeper
    Well for those of us trying to max out on faerie sap this update puts a bit of a crimp in things. There is no timer on this quest but I guess now there's also a reason to finish the rest of that update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Well for those of us trying to max out on faerie sap this update puts a bit of a crimp in things. There is no timer on this quest but I guess now there's also a reason to finish the rest of that update.
    Faerie Sap will unlock again after one of the quests in today's updates

Rhino Keeper
    Separate goal:

Have 3 level 5 farmhouses
    Tend 20 animals
    part 2:
    give Preedle the Blythe Gem
    Examine the Godess Tree x3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    part 2:
    give Preedle the Blythe Gem
    Examine the Godess Tree x3
    This is going to take some time too, unless I skip for 15 gems. This quest will either take some time to complete, or cost some gems. Can't have it both ways.

I sort of like that we don't need to rush through this one.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-03-15 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    When it says have three farmhouses apparently it wants you to have the same farm house three times. I have three level 5 farmhouses in my kingdom, but after collecting from them and clicking give, the arrow still kept pointing to the first one. No big deal as they recharge in ten minutes. I have collected from them all twice and am able to have 2/3, so the next time should be the charm. Might help if the instructions were a bit more clear, but no harm done. Like I said, they recharge rapidly.
    You just need to have them. I had 2 level 5 farmhouses in storage and it counted them, so I only had to upgrade the level 1 farmhouse I had. Surprised me to see that!

Executive Chef
    Yea...we did...lol

So wondering....how does one 'give' Greselda the tabernum? Just tap it, place it next to her castle? Or some other way?
    Just tap it
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Just collect the coins from it then click give. Easy. This part will take time unless you want to speed through it. I don't. This looks like a relaxed goal, no big rush to get through it.

Glad the update was on time after all!
    I won't gem through it I like having something to do.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really surprised at a story update today.. surprised and very happy it is a main story update

I am wondering if the Blythe fairies like the same sweets as the glimmer fairies or if that is different as well. Maybe they prefer Ivy's Pies instead of Glimmer cakes?

Nightclub Owner
    Hoarders get ready, we can now mass produce Fearie Sap!!!! Finally something to max and this will be a insane goal!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast