Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you checked the buildings tab in your inventory. This is the most confusing thing about this goal! People think they get the bulb from the Market when it's actually in your inventory under the buildings tab!

**** SW...You may need to put this info on the first page in giant red letters....lol. Players are so confused about this & the question keeps popping up just about everyday.
    My apologies as I used the wrong term. Yes I have checked the buildings inventory and it show the fairie bulb as locked.

Thank you
    You can never have enough neighbors! Add me...lovdance!

Quote Originally Posted by lovdance View Post
    My apologies as I used the wrong term. Yes I have checked the buildings inventory and it show the fairie bulb as locked.

Thank you
    You sure that wasn't the Market?

Your inventory shows items that you have that you can place on your game board. There are no locked items in your inventory. Check the buildings tab in your inventory & scroll through your buildings for the bulb

Tap Market, My Inventory, & then the buildings tab.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Living wood. So annoying. But I love the game! 💜

I also don't understand why people are so impatient about it. Calm down, it's just a game. And yes, it might take awhile... I know it will for me cause I don't skip with gems. (I will be saving any I get for my horse track to finish that off.. First thing I haven't actually finished on time. So sad!)

Enjoy the game and have fun. It's not like there is any reason to rush. It's not timed, and you don't get an extra prize for being first.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone finished the faerie bulb? Is it confirmed that a level 5 bulb is merely a coin building and can go into storage as soon as it's completed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Has anyone finished the faerie bulb? Is it confirmed that a level 5 bulb is merely a coin building and can go into storage as soon as it's completed?
    Yes, i have finished a lev 5 Faerie bulb (and finished Preemptive Provisions goal) and so have several other players It only drops xp and coins...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 09-11-15 at 11:00 AM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes, i have finished a lev 5 Faerie bulb (and finished Preemptive Provisions goal) and so have several other players It only drops xp and coins...
    So no rush to finish if even at all...lol. What a let down
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So no rush to finish if even at all...lol. What a let down
    You're right, but I hope that we will get drops from the bulbs in part 2 of this update...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

After I finished the quest "Regal Ramifications" the follow quest ("Let's try that again") didn't show up. Is there something wrong with my game? Please help me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    Living wood. So annoying. But I love the game! ��

I also don't understand why people are so impatient about it. Calm down, it's just a game. And yes, it might take awhile... I know it will for me cause I don't skip with gems. (I will be saving any I get for my horse track to finish that off.. First thing I haven't actually finished on time. So sad!)

Enjoy the game and have fun. It's not like there is any reason to rush. It's not timed, and you don't get an extra prize for being first.
    I agree, for me long term quest is much better than new building offering for gems only. The faerie bulb is soo gorgeous, and ill give all my lw and murmurs for that)) youre so right, in the end of the day, its just a game, why to get SO upset...

Fashion Designer
    Still can't get free gift. Disappears before I can click on it! Help!